Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

Hideaki Anno should have everything to do with Pacific Rim 2 (but he won't). Shin Godzilla was magnificent, and that was in no small part thanks to him. I felt Evangelion vibes from it even after completely forgetting he was involved prior to watching it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

FirstAidKite posted:

Having not seen the movie, it sounds pretty lame for the people who just wanted to see some cool robots kick rear end rather than cool robots getting their rear end kicked

Was the pacific rim game any good cause I can imagine a fun versus fighter being made out of that property but I've never heard anything about the actual licensed game, what it is and stuff

Find a way to play Robot Alchemic Drive on the PS2, if you haven't already. Easily one of the best giant robot games ever made.

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

Motto posted:

new godzilla wasn't as good as new new godzilla

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

Nasgate posted:

Witcher 3 or the newest Just Cause. The new GTA as well.

I will say Skyrim SE gives you minor mods, so thats cool too.

GTA V on PC has still most of my attention, due to mods of course. I've modded in a police superbike and a car ramming mod like in Sleeping Dogs, which is hella fun. On top of that, there's police mods where you can be the loving Ghost Rider.

void_serfer fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Dec 14, 2016

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

Macaluso posted:

PLAY WITCHER 3

This a thousand times. You'll definitely be getting your money's worth, and a drat good time sink.

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

You don't have to be good at stealth to enjoy Hitman. I'd argue that you would enjoy it less if you approached it as such.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

In Training posted:

Yeah it's a puzzle game first but you can also ghost levels if you want, which Is also fun.

The fail-states are also extremely lenient, so it really can be just a game about loving with people.

• Locked thread