Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

it's about time Tango Fiesta got a sequel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Quest For Glory II posted:

Lovingly Curated

Wikipedia is an inexhaustible source of knowledge on anything in the world that might have ever appeared in Japanese animation, or possibly played a role in the collapse of the World Trade Center

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Waroduce posted:

Does anyone have some fun browser based games I can waste my time on at work? Either persistent ones like a sports management/civilization type game sim or tower defense poo poo. Idk

The Creeper World games are neat tower defense/RTS browser games where instead of waves of creeps or whatever, you fight The Blob. Creeper World Evermore generates a new random level every day.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

more like

no-integrity-endo bait-and-switch

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

I am waiting for Golden to go on sale, gonna play the heck out of it.

Golden is great but I think another big Vita sale would be unlikely at best

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

this robot fighting lady might possibly be too sassy

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

gating sim

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

my takeaway from this is that Dark Souls is for people who struggle with the existence of different tastes

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

bloodychill posted:

Also I beat Thomas is Alone last night and it was fun and cute. Not as good as VVVVVVV which I beat earlier this week but still neat. Gonna have to find some more indie puzzle games on the Vita.

I liked Volume(by the same people) and Stealth Inc. on the Vita

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Cardboard Box A posted:

Preorder Bonus: man squatting to poop figurine

bet that'll leave a rad splat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Hitman's not a typical hide-from-everyone stealth game. It's more about disguising yourself and blending into crowds.

• Locked thread