Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Merry Chris mas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Retro Futurist posted:

Merry Chris mas

Needs more Pratts

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

I am offended by your ham, sir.

Retro Futurist posted:

Merry Chris mas

It's a Chris pine.

...I'll see myself out.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Merry Christmas everybody :)

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Merry Christmas BSS.

RTJ 3 is a fuckin' incredible album.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGB9BMdyCl8

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

There's nothing special about me.
Merry christmas, all y'all. Here's hoping next year's good for everyone.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Merry Christmas!

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
Happy Boxing Day!

Enjoy the test match and the start of the sailing.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

I believe in all the ways that they say you can lose your body
Fallen Rib

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Happy Boxing Day!

Enjoy the test match and the start of the sailing.

Thanks for reminding me that all the premier league games are on soon and I can watch some prime Protea dominance to take place over the course of five sunny days.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Good grief, 2016.

David Bowie at the start of the year, Prince in the middle and George Michael at the end. :(

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.

Wheat Loaf posted:

Good grief, 2016.

David Bowie at the start of the year, Prince in the middle and George Michael at the end. :(

George Michael dying on Christmas Day is just wrong. :(

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I guess it was his Last Christmas.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

He didn't even wake me up.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
At this point, the only thing that surprises me about 2016 is that it hasn't managed to take Keith Richards and Shane MacGowan too.

What an absolute bollock bag of a year.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Sentinel Red posted:

At this point, the only thing that surprises me about 2016 is that it hasn't managed to take Keith Richards and Shane MacGowan too.

Don't tempt fate!

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Sentinel Red posted:

I am pretty sure they are just running off drugs and have been for years

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

bobkatt013 posted:

I am pretty sure they are just running off drugs and have been for years

Keith Richards cannot be harmed by conventional weapons.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
In spite of all the terrible real world things that happened, I'll always remember this as the year all the heroes spent more time fighting each other than anybody else. Whether it was Netflix, The CW, or the big screen, the superheroes just couldn't resist punching each other in the face. It made me sad.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Luke Cage didn't feature any hero inter-punching.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

SonicRulez posted:

In spite of all the terrible real world things that happened, I'll always remember this as the year all the heroes spent more time fighting each other than anybody else. Whether it was Netflix, The CW, or the big screen, the superheroes just couldn't resist punching each other in the face. It made me sad.

That's like the past decade and a half.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Daredevil sort of did, but only if you consider Elektra, Stick and the Punisher to be 'heroes'.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Anyone who thinks Punisher's a hero is someone I wouldn't wanna share a cab ride with.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Got a few trades, Pokemon Moon, that new Kirby game, couple of Humphrey Bogart movies, and some longboxes to stores my comics so I no longer have to stack them against my wall.

Dinner was good, and probably gonna go see Rogue One tomorrow, so a good Christmas altogether.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
They're gonna put Frank on the Defenders. I'm counting him.

WickedHate posted:

That's like the past decade and a half.

Though this is true. I like it better when everyone is nice to each other.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Sentinel Red posted:

Let's not forget that it had Carrie Fisher too and she escaped by the extremely thin chance of having an EMT on the flight with her.

The only reason I'm staying up until midnight this year is to make sure 2016 loving dies.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Think of everyone who didn't die.

In 2017 they're closer to death.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

CapnAndy posted:

Let's not forget that it had Carrie Fisher too and she escaped by the extremely thin chance of having an EMT on the flight with her.

The only reason I'm staying up until midnight this year is to make sure 2016 loving dies.

Just be careful.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

It's Christmas, but George Michael died, but I just beat the new Final Fantasy moments ago.
I'm gonna have weird dreams tonight.

Threep
Apr 1, 2006

It's kind of a long story.

CapnAndy posted:

With how long she was without a pulse, chances are 2016 can still lay claim to her...

edit: :(

Threep fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Dec 27, 2016

with a rebel yell she QQd
Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Threep posted:

With how long she was without a pulse, chances are 2016 can still lay claim to her...

At this point, I'm gonna blame you for it.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
She is now one with the Force...

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Ha ha ha welp

gently caress this year

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

drat. Her mum survived her.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

So seriously, can awful people start dying instead next year? Y'all know who I mean.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lurdiak posted:

So seriously, can awful people start dying instead next year? Y'all know who I mean.

Chevy Chase?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Don't summon the secret service on Lowtax again.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Lurdiak posted:

We did lose Nancy Reagan and Margaret Thatcher this year!

Hoping for at least one Bush in 2017.

And you

Threep posted:

you did this

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Hey come on, don't say stuff like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Supposed to be

purple death ray posted:

And you

Threep posted:

you did this

I think.

• Locked thread