Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Aphrodite posted:

The show creators and original showrunners had a "No tights, no flight" rule. It was them, not the network.

But they didn't stick around for the whole run, and for the finale the current showrunners wanted Clark in the suit. Welling wouldn't do it.

And even that was broken as he flew when he was under the influence of red kryptonite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Lurdiak posted:

That's because most of those episodes had Lex in them, aka the only good thing about that show.

You forgot Lionel!

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

purple death ray posted:

Epilogue, along with the tie in comics that confirms Bruce and Barbara hosed, come drat close to ruining the entire animated universe

They confirmed it in an earlier episode, when Bruce was looking at pics of exes and Barbra was one.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Sentinel Red posted:

At this point, the only thing that surprises me about 2016 is that it hasn't managed to take Keith Richards and Shane MacGowan too.

What an absolute bollock bag of a year.

I am pretty sure they are just running off drugs and have been for years

• Locked thread