Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!
"2016 was such a bad year, all these people died..." is such a myopic statement.

People whined about the same thing last year. "2015 stinks we lost Spock, Lemmy, and Hot Rod. I hope 2016 is better."

It's never better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

Madkal posted:

Sure celebrities die every year bit not many years have an election/referendum like the US and Britain had. gently caress 2016

But everybody has hyperbole.

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

Wheat Loaf posted:

Little Richard is still hanging in there. I hope he's doing okay. When Little Richard dies, that will be an especially sad day indeed. He's the greatest rock and roller who ever lived.

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!
"We only have a minute left, tighten up that foot there"

Holy poo poo.

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!
poo poo I'll sell you guys some longboxes of stuff. What ya looking for?

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

Roth posted:

New Teen Titans Anti-Drug PSA

I think I got this.

Roth posted:

Youngblood

I know I have a shitload of these. Probably a bunch of #1's because I was that exact demographic in the 90's/

I will sell.

Rhyno posted:

I'm not even talking about for work.

I need Hulk magazines form the 70's. Come across any?

edit: Is there a buy/sell/trade/ifyouseethisgrabitformeillpayyouback thread?

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

WickedHate posted:

I mean, it's a tragedy, but kind of heartwarming too. Johnny Cash and his wife only had a few months between each other, I believe.

Yeah, real heartwarming.

You really are terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

Teenage Fansub posted:

Relax. It's not out of line at all to imagine some consolation in it.

Especially if you believe in some degree of afterlife.

Yeah, but coming from the person clamoring for attention over a supposed telegraphed death on the other side of the planet I find little reason to trust their sincerity.

Stan Lee is still alive and a year older though. Not sure if that makes 2016 good or bad 'round these parts.

• Locked thread