Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
Lucifer is pretty good so far. Gonna buy more of this in a check or two.

That's all I got yet, it's still November here. I don't get to clock out until December.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
I don't even think AoU was that bad of a film, it was just that I left the theater going "I didn't care about the vast majority of what happened there."

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Lurdiak posted:

I'm almost certain you mean super saiyan god super saiyan.

Are you having a stroke? If you smell toast, call 911, Lurdiak.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
I just discovered the worst comic shop in San Diego, where the vast majority of shop is 15 year old wallscrolls, Pop figures, and completely unsorted back issues. There were two racks of trades near half a wall of floppies: one was an A-Z anemic suggestion with all DC filed under D, the other proudly touted "INDIE TITLES! Try these epic small scale stories in a world of wonder!" The books closest to the sign were Multiversity, a Bob's Burgers single, and Walking Dead.

I just wanted Lucifer omnibus #2, dang.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

Embarrassingly I've had to watch a bunch of TV and I also fell back into the mobile puzzle game I've quit twice before.
Hit me, I need something else now that I'm nearly done with Sailor Moon Drops and Deus Ex GO.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
Oh, god no, I tried the Mario one and it was my second worst 3DS purchase. Thanks, though.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
I feel like we could safely lose Thomas. At least Scalia had a bit of charm by all accounts.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
I'm gonna let you in on a secret: Platinum is now bizarro-Treasure and their licensed stuff is massively trash. Never buy it day one, let some other sucker eat the bullet and see if it's worth a drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Teenage Fansub posted:

The Transformers game is pretty good!

Literally the reason I changed "all" to "massively".

• Locked thread