Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I actually liked Age of Ultron, probably because I don't read Avengers comics, and because I saw it after reading goons going on about what a terrible movie it was.

But I loving loathe Christmas, the Christmas season, and the culture surrounding this time of year. This is the final gauntlet for me to survive before I can truly move on from this meteor crater of a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

None of those mother fuckers who died in 2015 is equal to loving David Bowie dying, hth

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Some of them, probably. Just statistically speaking, almost certainly more than zero.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Am Brainiac love?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

thank you for this treasure

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Open Marriage Night posted:

I'm sorry I mentioned Dragon Ball.

How about that Batman? Ace is a bat bound again!

I just hope they don't retcon Titus away now that Ace is back.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

That was the period where Professor X was always wearing skin-tight outfits too and he was just shredded. Even his legs

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I hope to be buried in some kind of centrifuge personally

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Lurdiak posted:

I found the one dude who thinks Epilogue improves Batman Beyond instead of ruining it. What a world.

Epilogue, along with the tie in comics that confirms Bruce and Barbara hosed, come drat close to ruining the entire animated universe

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Right the comic actually confirmed that Bruce knocked her up and tried to act like it was Dick's kid.

Jesus christ.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I really wanted to like Captain Marvel because Carol is great and the costume is one of the best designs in the last thirty years of comic books but honestly they are all mediocre to actively bad. She deserves a lot better.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

This burrito is made...
THIS BURRITO IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Retro Futurist posted:

Merry Chris mas

Needs more Pratts

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Lurdiak posted:

So seriously, can awful people start dying instead next year? Y'all know who I mean.

We did lose Nancy Reagan and Margaret Thatcher this year!

Hoping for at least one Bush in 2017.

And you

Threep posted:

With how long she was without a pulse, chances are 2016 can still lay claim to her...

edit: :(

you did this

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I guess I should have put an ellipsis there

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Lurdiak posted:

Margaret Thatcher died like 3 years ago.

I may have only just heard about it this year, I'm really not sure what's real anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Was so close to grabbing DOOM in the steam sale, but I got Stardew Valley and I'm going to be playing that easily until the next steam sale, so I'll live.

• Locked thread