Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
This year has sucked. gently caress off 2016 and take my 20s with you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

This is the best. Stan knows it is garbage.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
Nothing better than buying a funko mystery blind box and getting the one character you wanted out of it.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
But it hovers and makes prof x 90s hardcore. Be glad there were no wires.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

Rhyno posted:

I can't stop buying collections. I keep seeing poo poo on Craigslist and Facebook for pennies and I keep loving buying it.

If I had the room. *stares longingly into the distance*

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

Puzzle and Dragons. Beware, it's a FtP game but it's actually really super hella good. I've been playing it off-and-on for three years now, it's really insanely deep and fun.

Has the worst onboarding ever though.

Oh man. P&D is your phone crack? That game is pretty good.

Marvel Future Fight is my phone crack.
It is a surprisingly good FtP game with looks of content and you do lots of grinding which i love. The deva for the game are pretty good about giving out free stuff. I spend $4 a month on it, but think of it as an mmo subscription. 😬

Been trying DC Legends the last two months. The game is not good. It has all of the worst qualities of FtP games. Only reason I'm still grinding away at it is that it takes 5 minutes to play every few hours.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
This is all awful. 2016 is the worst year

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
How is the new Jessic Jones book bad? Let me take a wild stab. Her and Luke are separated and the baby isn't around?

And it is kinda cringe worthy that marvel's next event is right around the corner, but this event actually sounds fun.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

Gaz-L posted:

Kid's still around mostly, but yes, the former is correct. There may be a twist as the first arc introduced the idea of people from alternate realities or having the memories from other realities in the MU.
The other big reveal is the villain is the lady from CW2 with the empty briefcase. Surprise, she's now an evil mastermind, which defeats the purpose of a plot point Bendis himself created AND doesn't achieve what I think he wants it to (making Carol 'right all along') because she's only seeking revenge because of what happened in Civil War.

Well I'm glad he did the one thing that would make the book bad. Keeping that tradition of blowing up marriages in comics alive.
The second paragraph means nothing to me expect cw2 is bad from what I read, so being connected to cw2 is also bad.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

Gaz-L posted:

I actually don't hate the book. Gaydos' art is still perfect for it, and Bendis does seem to be going somewhere with the Luke and Jessica thing (the last issue opened with a bizarre and clearly foreshadowing dream sequence). It's very in keeping with the Jessica Jones: Massive Self-sabotaging Fuckup from the early issues of Alias.

Gaydos is back? God his art is gross.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

Finally got to see one of these loonies.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

site posted:

You've never seen a Bible thumper with a sign before?

It sells better that way obv

I don't live in a big city. Where I live everyone is a bible thumper so signs are not needed. 😇

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

Endless Mike posted:

I live in DC, so I'm pretty much dead as soon as Trump's Nuclear Holocaust starts.

Probably for the best, honestly.

Congratulations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
Who gives a poo poo what dorks wear?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

Rhyno posted:

When it invades my reality there must be consequences.

Also he was all of 5 feet tall and the coat was clearly for someone a full foot taller and it was dragging on the ground and I just wanted to step on it while he was walking.

Why not go verbally assault him? That way you don't have to go to jail.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
I received a new piece meal gaming computer and the motherboard that was ordered came bricked. I have to wait two more weeks to enjoy Christmas.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
Stardew valley is a good game. 🐷🐮🐔🌽

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
I can't believe this exists.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_X_(film)

https://youtu.be/z2woRmWMhm0

Mr Hootington fucked around with this message at 10:45 on Dec 31, 2016

• Locked thread