Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

I prefer my cities in a can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

Nothing better than buying a funko mystery blind box and getting the one character you wanted out of it.

My friends were really happy with their super saiyan god Vegeta. And then they got a second one.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

I'm sorry I mentioned Dragon Ball.

How about that Batman? Ace is a bat bound again!

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

TwoPair posted:

Oh poo poo Ace is back? I gotta catch up with Batman

Just this week in the Batman Annual.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Starsnostars posted:

I liked the time when Professor X opened a compartment in his chair and pulled out a laser gun.

I think that was included with the toy.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Secret Wars was such a good event that after it got started people didn't really bitch much about the regular ongoings being put on hiatus. Convergence disrupted books for two months, and everyone went nuts because it was so bad.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Rhyno posted:

Many of the SW minis were better than the books they replaced.

That is very true. I'm going to give it like a year, but I'm excited to reread all the tie ins. I read the hardcover when it came out, and the reordering of some scenes near the end wasn't anything major, but it helped the third act flow better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

We recently lost our former comic shop owner too. He sold it to his nephew who changed the name and location, but it'll always be Bobs Comics to me.

• Locked thread