Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

I am offended by your ham, sir.
Humbug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

Give the man credit, he did his homework.

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Are there any good shows about comics on Youtube? Specifically I like stuff talking about things that almost happened, or interesting stuff about underrated series or characters. Hit me.

You might dig Comic Misconceptions on NerdSync.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA1BTHWARHY

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

Rhyno posted:

Fixed that for you

But you didn't change anything.

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

Retro Futurist posted:

Merry Chris mas

It's a Chris pine.

...I'll see myself out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

Ferrule posted:

Yeah, but coming from the person clamoring for attention over a supposed telegraphed death on the other side of the planet I find little reason to trust their sincerity.

You're projecting so hard I can see your thoughts on the far wall. Or you're just a jackass.

Glad to hear your dad's okay, Rhyno.

• Locked thread