Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Why is Brainiac-ac-ac-ac?

You oughtta know by now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Benito Cereno posted:

Today is Krampusnacht and in the spirit of the season I have written for you a comic on the theme.

It involves lots of dead Nazis. Please enjoy.

Speaking of Christmas stuff you've written, I seem to recall a Christmas story you wrote for Dr. McNinja that featured 1) a reference to the obscure Conan O'Brien "Not cool, Zeus!" gag and 2) the suggestion that Frosty the Snowman's magic top hat belonged to Ebenezer Scrooge and is powered by his soul's love for Christmas.

I approved of both of these.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Benito Cereno posted:

You are right on the first part, but are either misremembering the second part or else it wasn't clear. The idea is that Frosty's hat is possessed by the soul of Frosty himself, who was/is Jack Frost's brother, and whose soul was captured in the hat by Saint Nicholas after his body was mortally injured in a battle with the dark elves of Svartalfheim. The gag was that there was nothing special about the snowman, but rather the hat would animate anything it landed on.

My bad. It's been a while since I've read that trade.

In the end, I was the Zeus who was not cool.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Madkal posted:

As long as they can be portrayed as heroes.

Armstrong.

• Locked thread