Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The team that made Civil War is actually making the next 2 Avengers though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Look on the bright side: I don't live in either of those places.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Why are Brainiac?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Do you have Prince Albert in a can?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

CapnAndy posted:

Don't you run into the problem where because one side of the comic is thicker than the other the stack starts to tilt and then you have to start a new stack?

If you just make sure the stack is up against the empty pizza boxes it's fine.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The show creators and original showrunners had a "No tights, no flight" rule. It was them, not the network.

But they didn't stick around for the whole run, and for the finale the current showrunners wanted Clark in the suit. Welling wouldn't do it.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Lurdiak posted:

I mean it makes sense for the initial season 1 pitch of "Superman while he was still figuring things out and not a full fledged superhero yet" to not have the tights or flying yet, but it got really, really stupid when the show was 7 seasons in and he was graduated from high school, living on his own in Metropolis and fighting world threatening forces and teaming up with other DC heroes and yet still refused to be Superman.

It was absurd how far they went without making him Superman.

They created the Justice League, had Brainiac, Doomsday and Darkseid, and he was still The Blur.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Beast seems like he'd be a wine snob, but I don't think he could be called a hero.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Forge.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Technically he means you're another man's son, just with his DNA.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

purple death ray posted:

Right the comic actually confirmed that Bruce knocked her up and tried to act like it was Dick's kid.

Jesus christ.

Is there more to it in that issue? I've only seen the one page where he thinks it's Dick's but Barbara corrects him.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

If you like Captain Marvel and want to read good stories about her, the answer is None.

(Okay maybe the last one, I didn't read that.)

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

We're making a big push and relaunch for Earth's Mightiest Avenger so let's take her to space.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They're actually in order, not that it makes that clear.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Think of everyone who didn't die.

In 2017 they're closer to death.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Supposed to be

purple death ray posted:

And you

Threep posted:

With how long she was without a pulse, chances are 2016 can still lay claim to her...

edit: :(

you did this

I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Teenage Fansub posted:

I saw a bumped Garry Shandling death thread elsewhere last night. For some reason I had no memory of that happening and took it as new.

Sounded typical. I'd expect eight more famous people to kick it before the end of the week.

They just announced the results of his autopsy, so it was in the news again.

• Locked thread