Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Hey uh, I think there's some kind of game-breaking bug that occurs when you try to equip the groom with multiple family-tradition heirlooms in the same slot. I swapped out my groom's "Tasteful Silver Brooch of the Ox" with the "Bloodthirsty Pig-Cufflinks of Speed," and before the swapping animation finished I dragged the former item back into the slot and sent his PSY stat into the negatives. Now he's stuck in the "Unconscious" state but I can still move his prone body around the map like a corpse covered in astroglide and can access all the high-level areas without getting intercepted by any of the Bride's family. This makes collecting all the booze a non-issue and after that the rest of the game can be easily completed with max drunkeness levels for the best ending. You may want to patch this soon 'cause at the moment I can repeat this bug in newgame+ and amass loot, making the ingame purchases even more useless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Anybody with Facebook wanna try out this game? If I invite 5 people to my wedding I can equip my catering with vibrodachi's.

Also where the hell do I unlock the alternate best man, "Drunken high school buddy who went waay downhill after his gf left?"

• Locked thread