Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pladdicus posted:

Did you know some forums don't their sticky bot advertisements?

What a world.
Well, we do our sticky bot advertisements. Welcome for Something Awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I don't think the OP is coming back. :(

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, then this thread would be gassed this very day.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Endorph posted:

mine will be crimson haze themed
Still funny.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

raditts posted:

I can't remember if that was a genuine effort on crimzon haze dude's part or if it was a joke made up by someone else.
Joke. Forums user reach42 made that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pladdicus posted:

Jesus christ. It started out really not so great but I was not prepared for the rest.
The best part is that it's deliberately bad music created by a real musician to sound like terrible amateur music. It's a seriously genius work. I love it.

• Locked thread