Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Silver2195 posted:

That's not Pizzagate, that's #SpiritCooking. Get it right. :colbert:

Is Podesta himself even into her art? I thought that was just his brother. His brother is the one who attended her dinner parties, anyway.

That's snopes' take on it, yes. There's no indication John Podesta and the artist have ever met, or even how much he knows of her at all. But his brother likes some weird performance artist so that means Hillary's a satanist. I give up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Mr. Belding posted:

By weird performance artist we are talking about weird as compared to mainstream (which performance art itself is not). She is the most famous/celebrated performance in the world. It's like if he wore a Led Zeppelin t-shirt and people said it was an underground band with a lot of songs that seemed to reference satan.

boner confessor posted:

she's not, she's extremely talented and well known as good at what she does. 80 years ago you'd be saying salvador dali is a satanist or something. one of her pieces even went viral a few years ago, which is a pretty big coup for artsy fartsy performance pieces

Neat, I didn't realize she was actually well-known or anything. Makes the whole thing even better / worse.

vv I didn't mean "weird" as necessarily "bad", heh. :)

Polygynous fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Dec 7, 2016

• Locked thread