Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
The discussion about media bias and fairness doesn't even seem to have a real world application anymore. If I disagree with a news story and you point me to a source that verifies the position I disagree with, well your fact checker is also biased. I can continue that ad nauseum through however many layers of verification I need to to protect my preconceived notion. Hell I can go so far as to admit that you are factually correct but it doesn't matter because I feel a certain Way and that's just as valid. People are unironically interpreting news and issues in this way at an astonishing rate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread