Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Lawman 0 posted:

I lust for my first bionic implant op.

The full range of medical care is only available to Citizens, not recipients of state income. Maybe try contributing to society???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Off the top of my head, I'm thinking, "No matter how low your wages are, sooner or later you'll still be more expensive than a robot."

e: I guess you should follow that up with something. Maybe "And that's why market forces plus the traditional 'He who does not work, let his children not eat' attitude is going to get more and more ineffective."

Ragnar34 fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Dec 2, 2016

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Or you can sing one of the "John Henry" ballads for the benefit of any survivors (but do not sing with your mouth full).

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
The only job left will be customer service. Yet more evidence for the "darkest timeline" hypothesis.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Nevvy Z posted:

peasants revolt.

I wonder what it would take for something like this to 1. happen and 2. actually work.

Also is there a way to do it where tons of people don't die :ohdear:

• Locked thread