Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Marijuana Nihilist posted:

this is beautiful, I look forward to the day when petty tyrant managers have been rendered obsolete
This is how Skynet starts. A computer can't simply develop crippling alcoholism to deal with the constant abuse and incompetence that permeate the service industry. Sooner or later it will decide that the only way to keep the McDonald's running is to kill all humans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Blue Star posted:

I frankly don't want to work.
Must be nice to have rich parents.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

INH5 posted:

Yeah, Amazon claims to have found some kind of solution to this involving "computer vision." I'll believe it when I see it.
10 bucks says they call it something like "Intelligent behaviour analysis" and it boils down to the computer automatically calling the police when patrons fail the paper bag test.

• Locked thread