Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

BobTheJanitor posted:

Edit: I mean yeah, everyone basically agrees that the way to fix it is to legislate a standard of living below which we will not allow people to drop.

Careful, though, because some people seem to take this as: we will not allow people to refuse to pay insurance companies no matter how usurious the rates of the choices, or what drug prices "cost". See: the ACA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Actually, they aren't falling out of use

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Yeah, the whole premise of the doom and gloom sci-fi story makes no sense, Like everyone is unemployeed because systems, computers and robots took their job and do them for less than minimum wage but somehow there is still rich people that get money by selling the products to ???? and all the poor people are deprived despite living in a world were nearly all tasks can be done by systems, computers and robots for less than minimum wage.

I guess a scenario where rich people own all the poo poo and charge rent for poor people to use it?

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Yeah so that's a whole premise of the doom and gloom sci-fi story making sense

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Tei posted:

This is a great post. I wish this forum had a "save as pdf" option.

Use your browser to print to a pdf file. google 'print to pdf'

• Locked thread