Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

Knight posted:

Lethal Weapon is my favorite Kwanzaa movie

Ramadan is... in June? gently caress

The month Ramadan takes place on changes because it's based on a lunar calendar or something.

There's no "assigned time." It's happening around summer now because that's when the lunar/Islamic month of Ramadan happens to fall. Back in the 90s I think it was happening in late spring?

Anyway, it's kind of hard to have an ironic favorite Ramadan movie because it's not consistent. Christmas is always in winter and always in December so we can attribute Christmasness to any movie that takes place in December/during Christmas.

To have a favorite Ramadan movie it would have to mention Ramadan or be about Ramadan. Kinda ruins the fun of it.

Muppet Christmas Carol is best.

Also chiming in with another gently caress Elf.

Jenner fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Dec 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread