Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zonacat
Jan 13, 2005

Burt Sexual posted:

Don't spend so much time in school, don't watch anime, stop playing video games.

Everybody is ignoring you but this is completely the right answer. Get out of school get a job with some kind of path, work your rear end off and figure out what skills it takes to get a better job on the path, learn those instead of being a gently caress off, repeat.

I mean if you want to be like 100 million dollars wealthy then yeah take some risks and gamble and hope you get lucky, but if you just want to have an easy ish life do this and by the time you are mid 30s or so you should be making good money and not killing yourself.

4-5 years of college is the time to be a losrr that doesn't do poo poo all day. If you don't figure your poo poo out quick after that you will end up in a mediocre cycle and once you get into that it seems hard as hell to get out.

Also whoever said network is spot on also. All the executives I work with who make a hell of a lot more than me have 100 people they could call for a job if they wanted to tomorrow, and 100 other people they can call for help to make them look good at this job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread