Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Popeye the Movie. The set is still alive and well (in Malta, I think?), the scenery and art direction are surprisingly good, and you get to see Robin Williams playing Popeye.

Oh, and everything is food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer

Steinbeck posted:

Can anyone remember a flick from the 70s or 80s in which a character had a conversion van they were super-proud of but then someone (I think the owner with an eating problem) stuffs the console with marshmallows and they melt?

That one.

Also Cobra.

I was trying to find that movie for you. It was not Cannonball Run, was it?

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
They made a movie? :magical:

The non-MST3K version of Alien from LA was pretty amusing on a Saturday afternoon. Years later I would see the MST3K version, and found that parts held up pretty well. Well, except that annoying voice...

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer

Vedius Pollio posted:

The answer is Dancin' It's On!

Literally the director of Space Mutiny emerged out of nowhere after 30 years to make the ultimate cinematic turd. It is a masterpiece of terrible acting, nonesensical editing, and white people flailing around to awful music. Currently on Netflix, for some reason.

Some of those faces look pasted on in an uncanny valley way. Does it take place in a damp old warehouse?

Anyone else remember SuperFuzz? Saw it way back in the day on TV once and never saw it on TV again.

IMDB link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082924/

• Locked thread