Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

A White Guy posted:

Movie 43. Actual worst worst movie. It lingered in production hell for like a decade, attracted a lot of big name talent, actual funny people who are known to be actually capable of comedic talent, and the only loving thing the writers found funny? Poop jokes. :cripes:

I want the several cents I spent in pirating this movie in bandwidth back.

I've always assumed that all the big names involved with that got blackmailed into it by studio execs, like some kind of intentionally humiliating 'kiss the ring' sort of thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Improbable Lobster posted:

Wasn't that one of the movies the Slapchop guy did

The Epic Movie guys

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The scene at the Turtle Club happened to be filming on September 11, 2001. When word of the terrorist attacks reached the set, the cast and crew observed a moment of silence.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I'm still convinced Movie 43 is part of some kind of extensive celebrity blackmail scheme.

• Locked thread