Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Sorry, the only true answer is "Road House"

Swayze rippin' dudes' throats out like a motherfucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

Parole Violators

what is he on parole for

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

violating

i must watch this movie immediately.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Sir Mat of Dickie posted:

I like Death Race 2000 (featuring a young Sylvester Stallone), though I'm not sure whether it was deliberately cheesy or "authentically" so-bad-it's-good. I couldn't enjoy Miami Connection until I went to a screening in college -- definitely more entertaining when, e.g., the crowd starts singing along to the terrible songs.

The actress who played Calamity Jane was smokin' hot.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Every movie needs a soundtrack exclusively by AC/DC.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

I think a lot of movies wold be way worse if this were the case. Plus that would be a lot of work for AC/DC

No way, imagine how good Casablanca would be if Dirty Deeds was blaring over the final scene

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

Since it's my av I guess I can't not mention the wonderful Silent Night, Deadly Night 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZF0FG55TKg

Undefeatable is also pretty great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxkr4wS7XqY

That Undefeatable fight scene is indeed excellent. So much flexing and grunting and crazy eye movement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Empress Brosephine posted:

Norm Mcdonalds Dorty Work

I'd be a lot better if you brought me a whore

• Locked thread