Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is America's team?
The Patriots
That racist team in our capitol city
gently caress America, Go Vikings.
Did you know Texas has seceded twice?
Go Hawks!
America is a diverse country with many choices.
The Packers are going to miss the playoffs :lol:
Some other option.
View Results

• Locked thread
Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
RIP Sam Bradford, our boy is throwing fast screens to nowhere in heaven now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

TheChirurgeon posted:

man how bad does an offense have to be to make the Cowboys defense look this good, by the way

I like how their strategy is just "don't hold the ball more than 2 seconds we want our D back on the field ASAP"

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
"I'm fine it's cool let me walk it off *wheeze*" is an extremely Sam Bradford thing to say

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
fuckin rushed on them rickity pinssssssss

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I'm hoping he got the heisman curse bad enough to count for two so nothing this bad ever happens to Mariota

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

PrinceRandom posted:

Sam is a handsome man i don't like to see hit unless he's in Sooner crimson.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
UNNNGHHH. That was just fuckin tragic.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Chichevache posted:

Rudolph should have had that.

Yeah. That went out of his hands like a... like a slippery... thing

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

DrunkPanda posted:

Sam Bradford has the weirdest looking eyes. It makes him look like he is permanently concussed or something

He has a tiny eye, and a big eye.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I think of all the QBs in the NFL I enjoy his cadence the most. 'Cuz he snarls.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Quiet Feet posted:

" Kyle Rudolph had a couple of twin babies himself."

Don't you usually need a woman for that?

I would say we just saw him lay one hell of an egg in the endzone

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Quiet Feet posted:

Ha ha ha ha that's awesome.

his arm still movin lol

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Yeah, gumm 'em ta death with field goals! YEah!

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Minnesota's gonna win 12-7 of all field goals so Vikings fans can still be pissed off at Bradford despite the victory and the defense playing out of their minds.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

blue squares posted:

I want to see a drive where Dak runs it down the entire field himself

It will happen in the last minute of the game for max Sad Sadford

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

TheChirurgeon posted:

You are somehow even more embarrassing than LWB and those Eagles posters that earnestly post poo poo like "we are gonna win by 30 this week" every week in the NFC East thread

Now, to be fair, this week we are playing the Bengals

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
YOU CAN'T PUT THE SQUEEZE

ON SAMMY SLEEVES

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

WENTZ WAGON NUI posted:

YOU CAN'T PUT THE SQUEEZE

ON SAMMY SLEEVES

Ah

nevermind

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
If this was any offense but the vikings this would be a tense situation right now

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
what would the moment be if you didn't gently caress yourself with a penalty one last time

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
That last fuckin call

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Santheb posted:

If he didnt get mega paid the first time around I'd feel legit bad for this guy. I remember when he came out of Oklahoma that I wanted the Redskins to go after him. Probably wouldn't have ended much better for him but..good god man.

He was the no. 1 overall draft pick of 2010.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Calling it now Bradford spends the bulk of his career as backup for Nick Foles at the Chiefs

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Santheb posted:

I know that. Wasn't he the last of the #1/#1 to get the huge contract or was it Jamarcus?

Jamarcus Russell got his contract with Oakland in 2007 so yeah I think maybe after Bradford they started realizing it's a bad idea. Or didn't the Rams also give Jared Goff an obscene amount of money?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Chris James 2 posted:

It's the only way Bradford sees a full year without injury at this point

Realtalk he's probably going to be one of those guys like Donovan McNabb where you'll be able to debate forever how good he really was vs did he just never have a good enough offense around him, but he's not exactly old yet (28) we'll see

Grittybeard posted:

It was just timing really, the CBA happened to be up after Bradford's rookie season and the league wanted to get rid of big rookie contracts so they instituted a slotting system. The NFLPA (like most player's associations) cares a lot more about current players than future ones, so it was fairly easy for the owners to get that written in to the new/current CBA.

Santheb posted:

I don't think the rookie contracts are team killers anymore. From what I understood they are mostly predetermined based on draft slot.

Aaso. I don't really understand the ins and outs of draft picks but it seems like the Rams are just not very good at utilizing them somehow.

• Locked thread