Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is America's team?
The Patriots
That racist team in our capitol city
gently caress America, Go Vikings.
Did you know Texas has seceded twice?
Go Hawks!
America is a diverse country with many choices.
The Packers are going to miss the playoffs :lol:
Some other option.
View Results

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Zoran posted:

I liked the other thread

I appreciate that. it's ok, the cowboys are gonna win anyway. I'll make the next one or something. lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Chichevache posted:

I forgot you post in CA, what do you ride?

As if it weren't bad enough that I'm a cowboys fan, I also ride a Harley. Haha.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

blue squares posted:

I was thinking up a thread title you jerk!!!

This is Much harder than I give y'all credit for.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Kick-off coming up!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

incompetent posted:

thanks, i cant tell time

Well it's not your fault, you're incompetent.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

No Butt Stuff posted:

The gently caress is this intro?

Are these people?

I don't recognize them and it's making me feel old. :(

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Lol, the background music is too loud for the broadcast

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Get out of here subway!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

They said it was in the 30's outside of the stadium. What's the temp in there?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Worry about the pass D

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Lol, law and order theme song

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

That's a Dallas ball

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

That little kid gonna get some, thanks to Mercedes

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

schweens posted:

Cowboys are gonna lose

Quoting for posterity

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Aw, gently caress this commercial

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

gently caress, a flag?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Ffuck

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

Enjoy the bench, Whitehead.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Byron Jones come on man!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

blue squares posted:

half a medium dominos and half of a cheesy bread thing

plus the beer

Lol, I ate a whole med papa johns pizza yesterday and some cinnamon pull a parts yesterday. Course, I ran 16 miles today, so it balances out.

Just run 16 miles tomorrow, you'll be fine.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

The Bananana posted:

Lol, I ate a whole med papa johns pizza yesterday and some cinnamon pull a parts yesterday. Course, I ran 16 miles today, so it balances out.

Just run 16 miles tomorrow, you'll be fine.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

God drat, I love Dak

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

blue squares posted:

what a terrible route

I love breathing in CO2, and almost being run over constantly.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

WOOOOOOOOOT

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Elliot gonna get brain damage

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Rasczak posted:

You only have to run a few miles if you, y'know, eat right :ssh:

Yes, but that went out the window after the papa johns incident

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

dest posted:

RIP Bananana when he gets hit by a car on the I35 access road.

In Chichevache's dreams

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Quiet Feet posted:

Just run faster and you get done a lot quicker. Runnin 16 miles? Run like 32 miles an hour and you're done in 30 minutes.

I busted out laughing at this. Thank you.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Loss of 3

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

dest posted:

I used to live right by his starting point and have seen multiple pedestrian car fatalities.

Godspeed banananas.

I appreciate it man. Not my normal route, but I dropped the Harley off at the dealership for some maintenance, and I figured, what the hey, it's probably one of the last good days of the season for a run. So I ran home.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Popy posted:

go......cowboys..

Yes, that's right, let the hate flow through you

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Go for it

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

GO FOR IT YOU PUSSIES!!!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

We could have easily gotten 1 yard

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Baby don't hurt me

Dont hurt me

No more

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Bradford shook

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

THE DALLAS COWBOYS

HAVE MURDERED SAM BRADFORD

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Back, and to the left

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Chichevache posted:

The musical cue killed Sammy. :negative:

Baby don't hurt me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Rasczak posted:

There's lots more good days, just layer up. Sept-April is basically my outdoor run season :v:

I hate running encumbered.
Plus I'm Mexican so I hate the cold.
Below 65 degree days are why I have a gym membership.

• Locked thread