Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is America's team?
The Patriots
That racist team in our capitol city
gently caress America, Go Vikings.
Did you know Texas has seceded twice?
Go Hawks!
America is a diverse country with many choices.
The Packers are going to miss the playoffs :lol:
Some other option.
View Results

• Locked thread
Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

GOD DAMNIT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

You only have to run a few miles if you, y'know, eat right :ssh:

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

So many dumbass penalties

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

The Bananana posted:

I appreciate it man. Not my normal route, but I dropped the Harley off at the dealership for some maintenance, and I figured, what the hey, it's probably one of the last good days of the season for a run. So I ran home.

There's lots more good days, just layer up. Sept-April is basically my outdoor run season :v:

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Also oof Bradford

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

TheChirurgeon posted:

What was the loving point of that if the Cowboys weren't going to call a timeout or attempt another pass

The answer is always Garrett my dude

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

The Bananana posted:

I hate running encumbered.
Plus I'm Mexican so I hate the cold.
Below 65 degree days are why I have a gym membership.

That's me but switch it with above 80

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Quiet Feet posted:

Yeah, but what if the weather is nice out? They should make a stationary bike on wheels so you can roll it outside on sunny days.

I'll sometimes do some outdoor bike in between outdoor run and treadmill season when it's like 80-85 degrees out, but the downside is you have to be on the bike roughly twice as long to get a comparable calorie burn to a run

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Chichevache posted:

Same here, also I'm not a Mexican.

Yeah that part too

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

I've been yelling at my tv a lot

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Man gently caress all these penalties

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Kawalimus posted:

Hopefully House Sparrows. I can't stand those!

What's your position on barn swallows

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Kawalimus posted:

They are nice. I like Swallows but I don't look at them a lot. They make me dizzy watching them in the air.

I would've gone with 'shithead bird that builds nests with regurgitated mud above your front door, then craps all over your doormat, and also dive bombs all your visitors until you literally go to war with them using a water hose' but that's just me

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

What the gently caress Frederick. This has been an ugly rear end game gently caress

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Kawalimus posted:

Well yeah I know birds can poo poo everywhere and that's annoying. Geese poo poo everywhere and there's these mourning doves that poo poo all over my sidewalk outside and I get real mad at them. But that's just what animals do.

I mean I tolerated it until they started attacking all who dared approach my front door and that was the moment I started tying on my Rambo headband

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Heather interviewing the star of the game :flag:

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

This loving game aaaaggggggg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Easily the ugliest game of the season, woof

• Locked thread