Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm
Previous thread is outdated, game came out 1 year ago and is about 200+ pages. Time to move on. Thanks Keket! Old thread is located here.

Lord Chanka posted:

Hello recruitz and velcome to Tom Clancy'z Rainbow Six: Siege Thread #dva.

Vhat iz it?
Siege iz :airquote: semi-realistic yolo 5vs5 FPS shootmen simulation developed by Ubisoft Montreal. Choose op to 20+ tovarishes with ich ovn onique abilitiez and make motherland proud in variouz ATK vz DEF gamemodez.

Round alvayz startz in Prreparation phase where ATK heaz to find objectivez using ground drronez while DEF set op defensez. (Barricadez, vall rreinforcement, imparing gadgetz etc.)
Eahz yolo parte impliez, you only have one life per round so be smart blyat. Once deade, you can still be useful and have access to observation toolz of your team (Dronez for ATK, Cameraz for DEF) Use microphonez comrades.

Thiz game heaz extremely fast Time To Keell and iz brutally unforgeeving. Did i mention any bollet to голова killz you instantly?
/

-- The Art of Siege --
Siege created it's own system of procedural destruction where different types of calibre will affect the various destructible surfaces differently.
A lot of Operators have their gadget's utility based around that principle. you also might want to invest in a decent pair of headphones.

-- Operators --
The bread and butter of Siege. Vanilla released with 20 ops divided into 5 CTUs. You start as a Recruit but will be able to buy them with either Renown or R6 Credits.
Once you unlock an operator, you automatically have all his/her assigned weapons and gadgets unlocked.

FBI posted:

• [ATK] Thermite: Carries Exothermic charges capable of breaching reinforced walls.
  • [ATK] Ash: Fires an explosive breach round that burrows into a surface and automatically detonate.
  • [DEF] Castle: Sets bulletproof barricades, more resistant than standard ones.
  • [DEF] Pulse: Detect heartbeats at a distance through obstacles.

GIGN posted:

• [ATK] Montagne: Carries ''Le Rock'' an extendable shield that fully covers his front and sides.
  • [ATK] Twitch: Uses Shock drones to destroy gadgets or injure tangos.
  • [DEF] Doc: Carries Hypodermic needles that (over)heal & revive himself and/or allies.(Even tangos)
  • [DEF] Rook: Drops a supply bag of armor plates.

GSG9 posted:

• [ATK] IQ: Wears purple shoes and carries an electronics detector that ..detect electronics through surfaces.
  • [ATK] Blitz: Oversized ears, listens to dubstep while blinding people with his flash ballistic shield.
  • [DEF] Bandit: Does drugs and has car batteries to electrify reinforced walls, barbedwire or deployable shields.
  • [DEF] Jäger: Deploy small Trophy systems that intercepts and destroys incoming projectiles such as your mom.

SAS posted:

• [ATK] Sledge: Uses a Breaching Hammer to break through destructible surfaces
  • [ATK] Thatcher: Uses EMP grenades to disable fookin laser sights.
  • [DEF] Mute: Has signal disrupters that jams enemies drones or breach devices within range.
  • [DEF] Smoke: Sleeps in his nest of beauties with his toxic babes. He uses mustard gas basically.

SPETNAZ posted:

-- Seasons --
Aside from the multiple patches mid seasons, Siege released 4 FREE Seasonal major DLCs it's first year. So far each DLC contained 2 new operators, a new map, new game features, customizations and much more.
Y1

Y2

quote:

• S01 Black Ice Introduced: JTF2 operators Buck & Frost, Yatch map and the Spectator Cam
  • S02 Dust Line Introduced: NAVY SEALS operators Valkyrie & BlackBeard and the Border map.
  • S03 Skull Rain Introduced: BOPE operators Caveira & Capitão and the Favela map.
  • S04 Red Crow Introduced: SAT Operators Hibana & Echo and the SkyScaper map.
    Year2
  • S05 Velvet Shell Introduced: GEO Operators Jackal & Mira and the Coastline map.
  • S06 Health Ubi removed the Polish season from the roadmap in order to fix some poo poo.
  • S07 Blood Orchid Introduced: SDU Operators Ying & Lesion, GROM Operator Ela and the Theme Park map.
  • S08 South Korea TBA

Since we're on the DLC subject let's talk about...
:homebrew: Business model.

quote:

First things first, this game is in no way pay to win. The only things you can buy with real money are cosmetics.
Every DLC that released so far included both a FREE map and 2 new operators available to everyone whether they have the SeasonPass* or not.

R6 handles 3 kinds of currency listed below. 90% of the stuff can be bought with either Renown or R6 Credit, however, some cosmetic set items are only available by spending your hard earned cash.
  1. Renown: The main ingame resource, It serves as the main currency to buy pretty much anything in the game from operators to skins. You will gain renown by playing the game and completing challenges.
  2. R6 Credits: R6 bucks are a currency that you cannot earn by playing and must buy with real life moneyz. It will always cost fewer R6bucks than Renown to buy something. R6bucks packages are available in the SHOP tab.
  3. Real currency: Found in the Digital Content under the SHOP tab, those cosmetic items are exclusively available with real life currency.

Wheres my single player? Where are my tacticool Ai that I can command at will? posted:

It's not there :frogout: Ubi took some liberties with the brand. Siege is first and foremost a multiplayer game but there is 4 solo/coop mode for you to battle eAI.
There's also 11 Situations with specific objectives to give you Siege basics.

:goon: Play with Goons!

quote:

PC: Separated mostly into 2 crews. Both are pretty chill, pick your poison.
The game has been out for a while, people are playing other great games so hang out in the channels, be patient and it will fill eventually.
Goons are usually pretty chill when it comes to newblood so don't be shy. (you are adorable and your mistakes are hilarious)

Consoles: Post in the thread i guess:shrug: Getting invited by someone will probably open to their friends' list.

ESPORTS READY IMIRIGHT? Well yes, indeed you are right. Rainbow6 has partnered up with ESL for all their esports needs. Don't expect CS:GO /DOTA numbers but it's still doing well.
As of Year2, Ubisoft announced that they will be dropping proleague from XB and focus exclusively on PC. Consoles, however, have been introduced to major leagues.

quote:

ESL Portal
Info on Year 2 PC pro league and Consoles major league

Check your stats here you tryhards.
Watch the Season3 PC finals ->HERE<- It was :frogsiren:

How does Ranked MMR works.

The Editions.

quote:

Standard Edition:
The good ol' game as it released. It still currently hold as your normal AAA full price title but comes on sale rather often.

Gold Editions:
Year1 Includes the Standard Edition + Season Pass Year1**
Year2 Includes the Standard Edition + Season Pass Year2**

Complete Edition
Includes the full game + Season Pass year 1&2

Starter Edition: (~15$ USD) (PC only for now, Consoles haven't been announced.)
The Starter Edition is not always available. Its history shows that it come and goes as it loving pleases.
It is the complete full game at 15$ USD and you can play with anyone and everyone. The only difference is that the Renown unlocks price for operators are sky high.
For a full F.A.Q check here

**Season Pass: (~30$ USD) (Year 2 currently live, Year1 is not available as a standalone anymore.)
Why the poo poo should I buy the season pass when everything is available to anyone?
Welp, it saves you a lot of grinding and toss in some exclusive bonuses listed below.
  • All DLC operators unlocked and you have a 7 days exclusive early access when they release.
  • A bunch of exclusive customization (weapon skins, charms, headgears etc)
  • 600 Rainbow6 Credits
  • 5% permanent Renown bonus at the end of each match.
  • 10% discount on any content that costs either Renown or R6 Credits
  • 2 extra challenges slots.

:question: MISC. :question:

Youtubers posted:

WTF i died how did he knew i was there? I'm so mad at this video game! posted:

Theres half a dozen reasons why he knew you were there. Whether it be camera/drone spotting, the noise you made, map knowledge, your rear end being predictable, prefire or just sheer luck.
Play smart, learn from your mistakes and for the love of Lord Chanka don't cry over the mic when you die. You're dead, nothing will change that but you can still be productive, watch your killcam and communicate who and where is whatever killed you.

PC Hacking countermeasures posted:

PC hacking used to be a big deal up until Season3 when BattlEye got introduced as a clientside. While there are still hackers out there, their numbers got reduced drastically.
Fairfight is still enabled as the serverside cheat anti measure.

I bought this game on release and it was literally unplayable. Why should i reinstall? posted:

Well this game is not perfect and still require some love, however, the devs are very committed and have shown this by improving on stuff like what you plebs like to call ''netcode'', fixing thousands of bugs, adding a clientside anti-cheat, new content such as but not limited to: operators, maps, modes, gadgets, customization and a lot of quality of life changes.

Is this game dead? posted:

Nope.

Hard fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Aug 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm
:firstpost:
Reserved for tips, screenshots or whatever comes to mind, if any of you want to contribute that'd be awesome.

[PROTIPS]
  • This game has friendly fire! It's equally hilarious(casual) and infuriating (ranked) so be careful or be an rear end, your choice really.
  • Watch (Don't skip you poo poo) the 3 tutorials videos to teach you the very basics of Siege. It will also give some some renown for you to unlock an operator or some attachments.
  • Speaking of attachments, invest ASAP on a foregrip, sight and barrel.
  • Play the situations. Again, it is a good way to learn the basics and yet another way to grab some quick renown.
  • One shot one kill. Headshots are usually a big deal in any FPS however, it stands especially true in Siege as ANY bullet to the head will kill you. The sooner you incorporate this into your playstyle the better.
  • While ingame, bring up the Uplay overlay (CTRL+F2) and click on the Challenges tab to complete weekly challenges and earn more renown (also Uplay club points lol)
  • Don't say "over there" for Satan's sake use the ping function to mark where your crosshair is. (Z / D-PAD Left by default)
  • Year1 Operators beginner chart

[OPERATOR TIPS]

Thermite posted:

Ash posted:

Castle posted:

• Avoid fully barricading the objective room.
  • If you or a teammate takes down your barricade it will be refunded in your inventory.
  • It takes 12 melee hits to destroy a reinforced barricade!

Pulse posted:

Montagne posted:

Twitch posted:

Doc posted:

Rook posted:

• Your only job is to drop your armor plates when the round starts, you're free to die after that.

IQ posted:

• IQ's gadget is pretty useful to detect all types of bullshit that the DEF is throwing your way but she's especially good for detecting: Pulse's cardiac sensor, Valkyrie's Black Eye cameras and Echo's cloaked Yokai drone.

Blitz posted:

Bandit posted:

Jäger posted:

Sledge posted:

Thatcher posted:

• You are Thermite/Hibana's lapdog

Mute posted:

• Start the rounds by placing your jammers at chokepoints to stop drones, once prep phase ended pick them back up and jam wherever. Careful of that Twitch drone!

Smoke posted:

• Smoke is the only operator immune to his own gas grenades, yes even if the other SAS operators wear gas masks, get over it.

Glaz posted:

• Glaz's Dragunov is the only rifle that can shoot through and destroy the Presidential Plane's windows.
  • The Dragunov is also the only rifle that can shoot through Castle's reinforced barricades.

Fuze posted:

Kapkan posted:

Tachanka posted:

Buck posted:

BlackBeard posted:

• Windows are your friends as you can safely peek with your rifleshield without exposing the rest of your squishy meat.
  • BB also works wonders with Hibana's murderholes in reinforced walls.

Valkyrie posted:

• Make a hole on top of walls and place a cam in it to cover two rooms at once.
  • Your cams flash bright blue, don't be predictable in your placements.
  • Don't use the tag function, it will alert the ATK that theres a cam nearby, just communicate over voicechat.

Capitão posted:

Caveira posted:

Hibana posted:

Echo posted:

• Yokai's sonic burst will cancel any animation, great for interrupting defuser or breach plants.

Hard fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Dec 18, 2016

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Fix your game, Hard.

Also that's a pretty good OP. Maybe some suggestions for first operators to try/operators to avoid until you git gud? i.e. Sledge makes a great starter attacker, Rook is an easy defender to play, Castle is usually a bad idea until you really know the maps, same idea for Thermite.

Jehde fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Dec 2, 2016

Paradigmata
Dec 23, 2015

Dissolved
[Well written post, also ubishekels]

fake e: I might buy an elite skin if Ubi manages to put out a patch for once that doesn't break stuff that has already been fixed at some point or introduce bugs like twitch drone damage + crosshair, that should have been spotted if any person would actually have played her before patch goes live.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
I'm gonna buy like three elite skins, and it doesn't matter whether this game is somewhat broken or not broken at all.

Pls. make a Buck skin.

real edit: this game owns bones. Between the PC and the Xbone I've got four hundred hours logged, and I'm not close to sick of it.

slap me and kiss me fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Dec 2, 2016

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm

Paradigmata posted:

fake e: I might buy an elite skin if Ubi manages to put out a patch for once that doesn't break stuff that has already been fixed at some point or introduce bugs like twitch drone damage + crosshair, that should have been spotted if any person would actually have played her before patch goes live.

It will never happen let's not kid ourselves. You got probated for the Shekels part so i intentionally left that part out.

Jehde posted:

Also that's a pretty good OP. Maybe some suggestions for first operators to try/operators to avoid until you git gud? i.e. Sledge makes a great starter attacker, Rook is an easy defender to play, Castle is usually a bad idea until you really know the maps, same idea for Thermite.

Yeah i was thinking of adding a difficulty rating for each ops with why and how. Will do it at some point. In the meantime the Season03 Operators beginner chart i posted is pretty useful albeit not very user friendly.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Champion draGoon horse slayer. Making Lancers weep for their horsies since 2011. Viva Dickbutt.
nice op

-me in a sarcastic voice but not actually sarcastic

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Blitz needs a big bold warning that his flash shield affects teammates too. :argh:

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Nice OP, Hard. Actually hadn't thought of the "Make a hole on top of walls and place a cam in it to cover two rooms at once" Valk trick you posted, somehow - even after playing her a reasonable amount over my couple hundred hours of playtime on this...

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm

Great Beer posted:

Blitz needs a big bold warning that his flash shield affects teammates too. :argh:

Reminds me that theres little to no mention of friendly fire which is kind of a big deal in this game.

Major Isoor posted:

Nice OP, Hard. Actually hadn't thought of the "Make a hole on top of walls and place a cam in it to cover two rooms at once" Valk trick you posted, somehow - even after playing her a reasonable amount over my couple hundred hours of playtime on this...

Yeah i kinda figured this one out by myself and people are always like whoa. Weirdly enough they tend to stay alive too.

Finlands Sexiest
Feb 26, 2007

Hard posted:

[DEF] Smoke: Sleeps in his nest of beauties with his toxic babes. He uses mustard gas basically.
So that's what's in the canister!

IceOrb
Sep 10, 2006

AGENT NAHMAN JAYDEN, FBI.
Good Op.

Hard request: Add Recruit play time to attacker/defender stats on this page https://game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-gb/uplay/player-statistics/1dc842d2-9755-41c9-8429-0f139763ca9b/multiplayer

I rely on recruit so often these days I'm kinda curious what that number would look like.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Finlands Sexiest posted:

So that's what's in the canister!

Dammit, you shouldn't have said that so loudly! Smoke made it clear that no one was allowed to find out what's inside the canister :commissar:

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

It;s hosed up that Bandit no longer looks like Adam Sandler. But I understand why the need for the change, Israel is an outdated concept.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
sorry i am bad at this game goons

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Hard posted:

This is a really really bad post.
Tell that to my new weapon charm I want to equip all weapons with, or to the Spetsnaz and shield operators that have been useless for ages. :colbert:

cinci zoo sniper fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Dec 2, 2016

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Hard answer the most important question immediately please.

When are we getting more elite uniforms?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Also good lord, that chart is hideous.

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

GOTTA HAVE THAT PAX BISONICA
http://skizzleboots.deviantart.com/art/Rainbow-6-Siege-Digi-Ink-Wash-Set-646343340

this is p. good

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

What up guys, console peasant reporting in on the ground floor :v:

Buff controllers nerf Mouse and Keyboard thanks Hard.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

I love this game for its gameplay. I loved Quake 3 and TF2 ages ago, but could never get into Counter Strike or Overwatch for the pacing. What bothered me about dieing instantly in TF2, CS, and Overwatch still exists in Siege, but the methodical pacing of every match, smart positioning, and team communication really do it for me in a way that no other online shooter has. I normally can't tand brown/grey military murder sims but this game is just my jam.

Where I find Siege lacking is in the unlocks and customization. Each character has maybe two custom skins. Most of the dressing up is to your gun sticking out of the corner of the screen. I've been spoiled by dressing up my barbie in TF2, and by a million things to unlock at a slow trickle in Overwatch. Every visual customization in Siege is either unnoticeable like an alternate helmet, or garish and gaudy like an emerald gun or decorative jawbone. The costs are prohibitively high too in stark contrast with TF2/Overwatch.
I did see a new victory pose the other day, so maybe Ubi is going in that direction.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Ah, Rainbox Six: Seige.

When are we getting the Tachanka overhaul that makes the LMG his primary and his perk a bipod, Hard?

Also, when are we getting the Castle overhaul?

Also, I can't believe you're shilling your own game.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Nice op Hard.

When are we going to get the option to apply one skin to all weapons?

IceOrb
Sep 10, 2006

Lemon-Lime posted:

Also, I can't believe you're shilling your own game.

Hey man if you make a game that's as good (bad) as Siege you'll shill it everywhere too one day.

WhatDo
Nov 22, 2012
So I bought the season 2 pass and got 600 renown and was all good and happy. But then someone told me that I should have gotten 1200 for s2 pass since I own s1 pass.

Now I'm still good and happy, but hoping I qualify for another 600 renown windfall. Any truth to this?

IceOrb
Sep 10, 2006

Hard:

One of our guys keeps going on about how the season end charm reward is based on the highest rank you achieved and not the rank you end the season at.

Is this true?

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

IceOrb posted:

Hard:

One of our guys keeps going on about how the season end charm reward is based on the highest rank you achieved and not the rank you end the season at.

Is this true?

this is how most ranked systems do it.

IceOrb
Sep 10, 2006

Well this was definitely not the case in Seasons 1 and 2 as it was the source of endless hilarity when said person lost their plat a few days before the season closed out and didn't get the reward as a result.

Season 3 seems to have be the change to that if what he says is true.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
are you sure? i thought i'd gotten silver season 1 even though i finished bronze.

fake edit i am bad.

IceOrb
Sep 10, 2006

I'm positive.

I mean unless of course Hard comes in here and shits on me lol.

But we've definitely had dudes lose plat literally days before the season concluded and only get the gold charm.

It's dumb to care about in game ranks/rewards etc but I find that the season end charm is one of the only meaningful in game rewards as its something you really have to work for to earn. It's why I like the ubi challenges that you can do to earn gun charms since they're usually character challenges that reward playing the game differently.

If it's now, or always was, rewarded for achieving the rank and then not maintaining that imo kinda removes some of the.. charm... of the charm. Someone could just place really well and then never play ranked again for the season. Not saying that it isn't possible to do that now but it felt like it was way harder to do something like that in S2/S3 compared to now.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
Yeah Hard has 100% confirmed that it's the highest rank you've achieved in the season and not what you end at.

WhatDo posted:

So I bought the season 2 pass and got 600 renown and was all good and happy. But then someone told me that I should have gotten 1200 for s2 pass since I own s1 pass.

Now I'm still good and happy, but hoping I qualify for another 600 renown windfall. Any truth to this?

Contact customer support and ask them to fix it. You get 600 Rainbux with Season Pass 2 and if you already owned Season Pass one you're supposed to get an extra bonus 600 Rainbux for a total of 1200.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
For page 1 readers, this is the best game that we all hate but can't stop playing. It's good, get it and come join us.

Also oh man and I finally got used to sifting through the board to find the old thread buried several pages under. Now we got a new thread. :toot:

GO FUCK YOURSELF
Aug 19, 2004

"I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who beat you, and pray for them to beat the shit out of the Buckeyes" - The Book of Witten
Come play this game, it's amazing. If you're good, please carry me to plat, TIA.

Hard
Jul 31, 2005
Kid Napalm
my kinda ape said it all.

WhatDo posted:

This is true, contact ubi support as it seems to be an issue right now.

https://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:152-275000-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

The pass grants you several instant benefits beginning November 29th, including a free Obsidian Weapon Skin if you purchase the Year 2 Pass before February 7th, 2017. Additionally, if you owned the Year 1 Season Pass, you will receive a bonus 600 R6 Credits on top of the 600 that comes with the Year 2 Pass.

IceOrb posted:

Well this was definitely not the case in Seasons 1 and 2 as it was the source of endless hilarity when said person lost their plat a few days before the season closed out and didn't get the reward as a result.

Season 3 seems to have be the change to that if what he says is true.

This is a new feature with season4 yeah. It was mentioned at some point in the patchnotes.

Ularg posted:

For page 1 readers, this is the best game that we all hate but can't stop playing. It's good, get it and come join us.

Also oh man and I finally got used to sifting through the board to find the old thread buried several pages under. Now we got a new thread. :toot:

Hum you know you can subscribe to threads by checking the star icon at the very top left and then quick access them in the User Control Panel TAB.

Hard fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Dec 2, 2016

SatelliteCore
Oct 16, 2008

needa get dat cake up

Anyone think it is a little hosed up to give an employee control of the thread?

No offense, just kinda weird.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
literally no one thinks that you loving weirdo. what's he going to do? plant subliminal messages in it?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

literally no one thinks that you loving weirdo. what's he going to do? plant subliminal messages in it?
Obviously go full Nazi with censorship, why do you think game is designed so that Ash and Smoke are in the opposite teams? :rolleye:

Hard this is your bi-daily reminder that not being able to mute an single person in chat is an epitome of stupidity in game design.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

and what kind of world would it be? HUH?!
Imagine how much better the game would be if it wasn't saddled with a gently caress load of garbage ubisoft software.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Sultan Tarquin posted:

Imagine how much better the game would be if it wasn't saddled with a gently caress load of garbage ubisoft software.
It's too depressing to think about potential state of the game if the idea was adopted by a competent studio. In Planetside 2 the glaring problems at least were funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Sultan Tarquin posted:

I'm having a fun time with this barely working 30days of ubisoft website. How the gently caress is a company supposed to host a service for millions of customers when they can't get a loving webpage that lets you download jpgs everyday to work properly.

Also imagine if R6 Siege was on Origin instead of Uplay. I honestly think Origin is finally starting to edge out as my favorite platform, only beaten by Steam because of how long I and everyone I know have been using it.

• Locked thread