Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IceOrb
Sep 10, 2006

AGENT NAHMAN JAYDEN, FBI.
Yeah gonna echo Thief's statements about learning maps via Cav.

Though really any good "roamer" character will do the same.

I think Cav is probably the best one in the group still but characters like Pulse, who arguably should never leave the objective, also make for great trainers.

I used to say Kapkan was a solid choice for roaming since you just poo poo out your traps and get kills at random but now he's so good at anchoring because the traps essentially serve as alarms now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IceOrb
Sep 10, 2006

He's leaning when he takes corners and on 4 of the 5 people he killed he was leaning to peek on someone.

IceOrb
Sep 10, 2006

Non threatening... unless you are pulse.

Unrelated:

Been enjoying playing Mute and Thatcher again. Initially it was just so I could see the cool skin but when I realized mutes jammers can be used to block Dokkaebi calls I started placing them on our anchors to protect them in addition to blocking breach points.

Thatcher has become so rare that this tactic has worked pretty frequently. But also on that note because of Thatchers rarity it's often not expected that someone will clear out all the traps in a door and just sprint in there.

Gotta love how ops that were introduced at launch are still showing they can be just as good as the new kids on the block.

https://clips.twitch.tv/AdventurousEasyPonyBuddhaBar

• Locked thread