Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WelpEcho
Sep 12, 2006
I love challenges because everybody too busy altering their playstyle and then I can just shoot them get shot doing whatever I usually do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WelpEcho
Sep 12, 2006

Paradigmata posted:

When you go 20:4 in ranked but you still lose :emo:

Also people that get angry are usually bad players or wont improve, because they cant control their emotions and seem to be bad at adapting and learning from mistakes or just outright will blame someone else for their incompetence.

Hey this is the Rainbow Six: Siege thread, not the Make Penetratingly Accurate Character Assessment thread

WelpEcho
Sep 12, 2006

Wooper posted:

video games

I think what woop is trying to say is that Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege is a video game

WelpEcho
Sep 12, 2006

I mean that's just a case of having really nice graphics/particle lighting effects. If you were in a dusty room with busted windows and light shining in, it'd look just like that

WelpEcho
Sep 12, 2006

Megasabin posted:

I'm not sure why it's funny that I couldn't even get the product to work after 2 hours of tinkering.

I think what's funny is you saying you "dodged a bullet" when it has been one of the most popular and lasting games released in recent memory.
However, that's not to say you have a legitimate gripe about not being able to play the game despite 2 hours of effort. Such is the reason refunds have become standard for the industry.

WelpEcho
Sep 12, 2006

Sdoots posted:

This is my problem, I think. I've been taught by other games that flanking is super valuable, and then Siege is beating me up for it every time.

As a career roamer, this is exactly what I bank on

WelpEcho
Sep 12, 2006
The silent step is ok but the pistol is where the meat is. I fended off an entire team that backed me into a corner all thanks to 1-2 shot neutralizations

WelpEcho
Sep 12, 2006
Mouth breathers on the internet are truly the worst

WelpEcho
Sep 12, 2006
I haven't played yet but when the actual red dot was small it was great.

WelpEcho
Sep 12, 2006

Basticle posted:

I don't know how cheating in this game works but this doesn't seem on the up and up to me

No cheating there, just two bads, one luck (srry m8)

WelpEcho
Sep 12, 2006
No amount of hacks will make hipfire accurate

WelpEcho
Sep 12, 2006

Goon version is two devils and one of them is Woop threatening to shoot you or lambaste you in a passive aggressive tone and unidentifiable accent.

WelpEcho
Sep 12, 2006

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

He's pulling bullets out of his armor

And then he beats his chest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WelpEcho
Sep 12, 2006
Are ya'll being serious right now
is this the new meta

• Locked thread