Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Champion draGoon horse slayer. Making Lancers weep for their horsies since 2011. Viva Dickbutt.
I played with this franch canadian and he was bumbling around loving poo poo up and I told him to fix his game.

Jehde posted:

Also shortened ranked rounds is still the worst. Running and hiding to run out the timer shouldn't be a common tactic.

:raise:

Wooper fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Feb 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Champion draGoon horse slayer. Making Lancers weep for their horsies since 2011. Viva Dickbutt.
If I get intentionally teamkilled I will in the next round kill any of their squad mates I can identify(by name or otherwise) and try to force them to teamkill me again, thereby getting them kicked.
I will also pretend to be cool with it at the start of the round to see what damage I can cause.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

I wanted to rank tank but everybody's try hardin' so I placed plat3 :rolleye:

I have lost every match since though. (2)

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

were diamond charms from last season supposed to be fixed? mine still plat colored

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

echo has good guns but a real bad gadget
he is also slow as gently caress but doesnt look like a fatty

just last game a dude on the enemy team was interrogating me in chat on what my local server was for 2 rounds straight, insisting he wasnt salty as he accused me of hacking
(their carry couldnt carry and i got 14 kills)

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

rank tank status: help, i keep winning

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

you should watch every single video on that channel in a chronological order

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

I hope the Doc elite skin is dope, if you know what I mean.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Here is a question... Should Blitz be able to use his flash whole down but not out? Would that be an appropriate buff?

No, that's stupid.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Blitz just needs a range extension on his shield. And better netcode. That's it.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

what would really suit his name is some sort of lighting device, maybe a flashbang attached to his shield

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

if you mean broken good it will the new operator released, again

and again
and again
and again

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

:whitewater:

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Twitch does not have to have facial hair, which is a distinctive feminine feature, not having any that is, ergo I'd hit it. :h:

Honestly I like this skin and it's not sexed up like you would expect from devs who changed a gimp into having eyelashes, lipstick and more pronounced hips.

I don't read reddit but I expected the comments for this gif to be good and they are: (empty line between different ones)

quote:

WHOA MOMMA

[She looks very elegant/classy.]
And tough as gently caress at the same time. She looks a bit like a WAC. Which is both awesome, and also reinforces the theory Twitch is gay.

I always thought twitch looked kinda ugly with the balaclava on but drat, i take back everything i said!

She looks really pretty without that mask.

you can't spell nutrition without N U T[is this a masturbation thing]

Looks like my mom when I tell her some bullshit lie

Who knew Twitch actually had a waste? Her original outfit is so... boxy.

She actually looks hot now. Lmao

Who knew that Twitch was attractive

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

That personality in the game play WOD be cool and good. T hunt has banter they could have done more with, and put in multiplayer

"Nerf this" -Hibana while switching to the Bearing 9 while indoors

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Just a pro tip for ubi:
Don't give Ash a 40s Jewish uniform.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

An update on a woman that has a face and may well have some lady parts to go with it:

quote:

Now I just need an IQ equivelant and my boner will complete.

Now all we need is the red lips back again, and everything will be perfect.

I AM SO MOIST

I want her to hurt me

I honestly didn't think any operator could be hotter than IQ, I am so glad I am wrong.

Wow a bad attitude lilly licker.

The white flag is not the only thing that's raising. If ya know what I mean.

I think I'm in love 😍

I'm so erect

Twitch is cute! CUTE!

MY shock drone is deployed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah she totally looks like she would whip me good and call me a bad boy.

Oh yeah, twitch is dropping mad hints that she likes the pussy.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

good

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

The loot boxes are actually implemented on the dev build as a beta test. However it has been discovered that they just keep giving the same item over and over.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

I don't care about renown but this waves skin is loving garbage. The question is do I keep something 'unique' that is also uniquely poo poo or not.

Well anyway, with this change to Jackals gun I question the fact that play testing was made on or it was not intentionally made OP. It doesn't take brightest dev in the box to figure out that a gun that simultaneously has a high rate of fire and high damage shouldn't also be pinpoint accurate.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Hard posted:

Shut up nerd.

It needs to have appeal for people to buy the season pass. Word to mouth, mind games maaaaan :2bong:

Leave him OP for 2 months to sell season passes for a week. :nice:

Hard posted:

Also it's easier to nerf than to buff.

Is this why Blackbeard only took one patch to nerf?

Why is there no apparent order to these icons except that the DLC operators are in chronological order after Blitz?

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

The next defender will be a bolt action lady.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Ash is just played by autists with a purpose because the tiny hitbox.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

This change has increased the use of the lovely client side smoke, which is disappointing.

The thermals are fine on their own but the ability to see them through smoke is frankly ridiculous. Smoke should be the counter to this ability, not an enhancer.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Seems like a big buff to Kapkan to have his laser be invisible now :thumbsup:

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not accusing Ubi of making this a feature.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

I main Blitz, Blackbeard, Castle and Echo.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

dang he quickscoped that afk dude

def hax imo

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

maybe you should put the hacking bit in the gif

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Confirmed hacker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqHvOyV00sU

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

It would help your argument if you linked to some of these supposed tool assisted incidents.

here's some real cheating
look at this fuckboy youtuber inhumanly snapping to the guys head
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqPaI0-Ad0U&t=17s

Wooper fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Apr 4, 2017

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Yes, make Smoke + Ash into just Ash.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

I hope it's a Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 theme park.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

DoctorStrangelove posted:

There needs to be an operator who can suck his own dick.

you should see my ash fan art

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Not to defend the OP being unable to copy paste links, but you should be able to figure that one out.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Nickname Pending posted:

My understanding is that it would just go away in general. At least that's what I took away from the discussion here about it a while back. Something about compensating players who bought it or had the season pass? Something like that. Could be wrong though.

The skins don't go away. They just won't make previous years :airquote: "universal" skins be applicable to newly released weapons because they don't want to go back and skin every old skin on new weapons. Universal skins still works on all the currently released weapons and also this years(i.e. 4 seasons of) coming releases.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Don't see the promised new game mode on these pictures.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Loopoo posted:

I ain't even mad cause this was witty as

are you community manager or something for R6?

Don't let hard fool you. She's not a real dev. She's Aisha Tyler

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

How about that new game mode. Was there a timeline for that or is 'not technically never' not breaking promises?

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Flipswitch posted:

On the plus side, three operators per big patch is pretty cool. GROM hype.

On the plus side the game isn't abandoned :waycool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

my kinda ape posted:

You actually don't lose the ammo it just doesn't pool the ammo so eventually you'll cycle back to your 28 round mag. Or 3 if you're me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wo5vTr4tj8

The attacking and defending recruits don't look any different. Cool tip for tactical realism.

• Locked thread