Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

and what kind of world would it be? HUH?!
Imagine how much better the game would be if it wasn't saddled with a gently caress load of garbage ubisoft software.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

I just had a guy tk his entire team at the start of the round with nitro. Someone really didnt want to play favelas!

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Hey Hard can you add an option to report someone for spamming chat with racist poo poo? The only option is to report them for hacking.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

I try to use voice chat in casual but siege has the problem where its voice chat is loving total garbage and never works properly.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Always fun going up against a streamer trolling casual with a 2x, diamond, plat and a gold team. (they lost while accusing us of being special school retards and raging in chat and on twitch)

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Hard posted:

Is Siege the only game he has issues ? ( If that's the case sending me his DXdiag wouldn't hurt.)

They were gift when we shipped the game so about 500+ devs are using/used them and I never heard someone mentioning they didn't work.

Granted i didn't engage in this topic with everybody but at one point everyone was using them to play Siege.

The microphone is definitely broken in siege. I've had countless people in-game complain about mic issues. There was a guy in the old thread who emailed the manufacturer of his headset and they replied saying it's a problem with siege. Sometimes it doesn't recognise the mic, sometimes the mic volume is too low. It's a problem.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Hard posted:

weird AF, my mic is working fine and I've never had any issues. :/

[insert mumble > discord joke] but are you talking about ingame voice?

Yeah. Ingame voice is knackered as gently caress. My mic works perfectly in every single other program that uses the microphone. I can be talking on discord perfectly clearly and at the right volume and it just won't work ingame.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

The Duggler posted:

There are settings in the uplay overlay that appear as though they should be unrelated but you can adjust mic output there so who knows really

That's actually for the completely separate uplay party voice chat.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

I haven't bought a season pass on principle for years because the content you're promised is always woefully inadequate and by the time it comes out you don't give a poo poo any more so you essentially paid double the price of the game for nothing.

But after Red Crow came out and I saw they wouldn't be selling it any more I bought it cheap on GMG. Because I was enjoying the game so much and all the content was released I felt good about getting it and supporting the game. I got S2 as well a few days after it came out because y'all doin something right.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Black nail polish is tactically advantageous why would you change it.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Go crazy with cosmetics just let me be able to loving see in or out of a window. There's certain corridors on yatch where you can't even see down the hallway because it's so bright INSIDE.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Inside plane cargo in setup time, doors aren't broken. Can barely see the opposite wall.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

keyframe posted:

matchmaking is all kinds of hosed right now.

It's still hosed I can't even find a single game.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

lmoa that gif

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Did they extra promise pinky swear that lighting isn't going to be garbage this time?

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Frost smg actually kicks incredibly hard after like 2 shots.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Then my game crashed.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Cup Runneth Over posted:

What's with the matchmaking today the past weeks

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

I don't remember the UI sound effect clicks being this loving loud before.

Wait nevermind my windows volume was at 100!

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

I'm in a scouts honour knife only game right now and it's great. 30 melee kills is an actual nutcracker.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

I was honestly expecting a nut themed skin but it's still pretty neat.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Does anyone know where the pack is or what it's called that lets you buy all the S1 operators? I'm sure I read in the last thread that it was out after the year 1 season pass was discontinued.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

I checked around and I think you can only get it bundled with the gold edition? If true that's stupid it should be normal dlc vov

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

How to get 4k points ty I want my disco ball.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

But that means playing ranked. Managed to get it just now though.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

I wonder if the people maintaining the uplay client know how much of a loving joke it is or do they live in sweet blissful ignorance.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Much better. It's probably the same guy running the servers/matchmaking too.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Those pool balls better be physic enabled.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Hard posted:

Not sure if cheaping out is the right choice of words, In limited environment like MP or consoles, coding realistic water ( reflection, physics, new set of animations if you can go swim etc) can be super costly. Sometimes devs prefer investing that memory somewhere else.

Not talking about whether this particular pool will have water or not it was just a FYI about the :pcgaming: Marvellous World Of Game Design :pcgaming: and why so many ''none watery'' games lacks it or make it inaccessible.

e: VV nah man it's the Christ the Redeemer statue that's sucking up all the juice. Taking him down would be a sin.

Just as long as the bodies float.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Can I please just find a game ty.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Always 100% quality content.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

The hard counter to that operator is going to be walking backwards everywhere to confuse him.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

It's a bonus reward for their servers being a garbage fire.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

I consider it divine intervention if I don't get a matchmaking error after every single game.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

I have no idea when I actually downloaded the patch because I just launched it straight into the update.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

I don't think it would be as bad if they didn't have:

Free weekend
wildlands beta
S2 patch
For Honor beta

All in the space of a week. Ubi's servers barely manage to function at low load :ohdear:

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Hard there's no water in the pool.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

cinci zoo sniper posted:

This is how peaker's advantage works:
https://imgur.com/sjqC6fm.gifv

That's happened to me more than once :cripes:

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

I wonder what else there is like that. Or maybe some shutterstock watermarks on textures? :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Orv posted:

I would like to play FEAR 1 MP in Siege, yes.

You mean sprinting around the map one shotting people with flying scissors kicks?

• Locked thread