Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Wooper posted:

this is not a thing

oh word?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

cinci zoo sniper posted:

It works the other way. You just played against idiots.

They should have died in a lot of cases but my guess is hits don't register.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Party Plane Jones posted:

I've noticed a couple cases where it might be the funky limb detection screwing you over; example:

https://streamable.com/hfreq

Teammates have perfect hit detection however:

https://streamable.com/camiv

That second one :eyepop::eyepop::eyepop:

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Also Fuze is great, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

@CJ Just don't plant your charge on wooden barricades when you're the only one making noise. Wait for some gun shots to cover the planting sound. Also plant your charges from above if you can and assume someone is roaming there just to counter you.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

But did you hold your breath before taking the shot? Maybe a drone bumped into your foot and added 0.000004% bullet deviation?

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Stanley Goodspeed posted:

just queued up for multiplayer and got in a game with 4 people with the same clan tag and was excited, :yeah: organized play!

i got tk'ed at the start of the round and brushed it off, then it happened the next round too from a different guy and when i started a vote kick they all called me "snowden friend of the family" so that was cool

i guess what i'm asking is there the ability to report people for something other than "suspicious behavior" or mute their text or is it pretty much just get hosed and find a different match??

What's the clan tag? let's find their website to see why they're so angry at video games.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Oh nice I was wondering what the bonus event was.

I really want to buy the castle football helmet. Anyone have it?

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Carecat posted:

Johnny Five-0: Tracked robot with an LMG. Tank controls. Immune to bullets but can't go upstairs.

They do need an EOD op though but it would have been American and they already have too many operators.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Great Beer posted:

Smoke is great and his gadget is amazing at stalling a last second push.

Yeah that's the best way to use smoke, area denial.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Blitz moving faster, charging, etc... are all great ideas that fit his name too so Hard please do the needful with regards for the same.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

It's ubisoft publisher weekend on steam so a bunch of the cosmetics are on sale http://store.steampowered.com/app/359550/

although the new dope rear end smoke skin isn't on sale http://store.steampowered.com/app/603510/

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Admiral Joeslop posted:

They're always poo poo. There was some major tournament or something last night that kept having server issues.

that's because they run their garbage on azure.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

I hadn't played siege casual in a while and I'm noticing a new word for tryhards. Sweaty.

Like I've finally become an old man online who has to ask what the gently caress the kids are talking about. I'm sure this comes from a moba.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Nickname Pending posted:

Definitely was not worth the grind.

Yeah I was tk'ed a few times for picking frost and buck in casual. I don't play ranked when I'm doing these challenges so I don't understand people who get mad in casual. It's not like they pick optimal operators either.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Playing casual trying to get the baguette last night. Came across this turbo nerd https://play.eslgaming.com/player/8299948/ and then every match after that I get put against uber try hards just like him. Played for 3 hours and won 8 rounds total. Lotta fun.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Why are you solo-queueing?

Solo queue best queue.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

my kinda ape posted:

Back in the day we used to call it dolphin diving.

Can't dolphin dive if you can't jump.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

gently caress these garbage operator birthday challenges. Have some loving creativity for the next batch of challenges and stop recycling that garbage medal charm. You garbage idiots.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

That black ice skin is a universal skin? 😲

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

nice job, this is big! 👍

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

That's a garbage concept imo that a lot of game devs have latched on since the days of the first gpus when they figured out lens flares and crap. It should never look like a camera would work, it should attempt to emulate the human eye.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

I use neither and play without ever speaking to anyone because people rage really hard when you don't listen to their commands.

He's right there!! Shoot! He's right there!! OMG!! GO!!! BEHIDN YOU!!! NHGNGNGNGNGNNG!! RETARDDD!!! HHNNGNGNGN!

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

This mumble vs discord stuff is pretty amazeballs.

Is there a way for me to find out at a glance what this week's garbo challenges are from the web (no access to game/pc)?

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Is escape from tarkov bad game? davai suka blyet?

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

speaking of match making. It's garbage this season.

I usuallly place gold II or III and work my way up to plat solo. This season, it feels like low golds are full of plat I or diamond players. My team members can barely get to the objective alive mean while the other side is always full of dudes who do trick shots non stop.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Does ubisoft give its employees cool swag like blizzard for 5/10 years of service?

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Sultan Tarquin posted:

Why are the bad guys trying to blow up an abandoned theme park.

Why are the bad guys trying to blow up crates in de_dust?

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Hard posted:

Going to chill for a few days

Nice patch man, the lighting change alone is amazing.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

The Duggler posted:

Any idea when the TTS may go live tomorrow? AKA should I stay home and test-poopsock for next weeks real poopsock?

Are you trying to hit the new level cap for the endgame raids?

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

The Duggler posted:

Thatcher elite skin coming :circlefap:

Hopefully the standardized AR dropoff will fix his ar33

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

New operation live yet? I thought it was today.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Hard posted:

Live today on the Technical Test Server.

Goes live on all platforms next Tuesday sept 5th.

Thank you, i'll go back to destiny 2 then :D

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

New black uniforms are really good, blew away all my siege bux and still need to buy em for 12 operators.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Hard, I spent over 140k renown and over 2k siege bucks on the blood orchid uniforms on the first day. They put out a bundle the day after. I asked support for a refund so I could buy the bundle they said no. Can you help me out or am I SOL?

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

https://streamable.com/qfv9

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Did a new patch get pushed? My previously solid 60FPS has taken a serious hit for no reason.

Windows has been pushing garbage updates that have been causing massive performance drops in games since April, it looks like they just publicly admitted to it this week.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Minority of players are affected after taking necessary precautions.

It's actually pretty widespread https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1004600/geforce-drivers/all-games-stuttering-with-fps-drops-since-windows-10-creators-update/89/

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

cinci zoo sniper posted:

I wonder why did I write "necessary precautions". Sure, I wouldn't be surprised it has general issues, and I don't argue against the existence of such in light of Microsoft's statements, but so wouldn't I be surprised about pubbies running with Game DVR and Game Bar enabled, which have both been known to be performance killers since first insider builds with these features. Besides, a 89 page forums thread is pretty miserable on the scale of Windows 10 adoption.

Disabling those things doesnt fix the issue in a lot of cases, that's what that thread is about.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

cinci zoo sniper posted:

And what I'm telling you is that the thread is not indicative of majority of users experiencing the issues no matter what they do.

There's really no need to downplay this, Microsoft said they're going to fix it in the fall for everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

I like to mod the guns for maximum tacticool, who gives a poo poo about the game mechanics. If I could put a red dot on top of an acog I would.

• Locked thread