Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

ZeusCannon posted:

Can someone let me know what happened? I know zofia has a hidden skill from chatter about her. Was that it?

She can self-revive, so she presumably stood up and killed your teammate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

I said come in! posted:

The seasonal skins, once the season ends you still get to keep those right? You just can't buy them anymore?

Correct on both counts.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Kikas posted:

Jesus Christ, I've just had the most obnoxious hacker trio in the game, all with nicks "ISRAELSUCKS" and they didn't even hide that they were hackers.

I saw an ISRAELSSUCKS get banned yesterday, so I guess it's the same guys.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Dokkaebi is solid, she has good guns and her ability is good protection against roamers.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Kikas posted:

This is kinda hard to check i guess but doesn't the "vigil is close" drone effect go through floors and walls? That's what I felt when I played against him on Consulate, and if so, the ability is a lot more powerful then I thought.

It's a big bubble around him, so yes.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Vooze posted:

Do they tend to add the current Years stuff to the complete edition as time goes on? I'm weighing up rebuying the complete edition for steam account migration reasons and don't want to get mad in two months if they add all the year 3 content and relist it for the same price.

They will very likely release a new SKU next year with all three season passes included, yeah.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
One of the Italians needs to have a shield + lupara.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Hopefully this time they'll do the thing everyone's been saying since launch, which is making the LMG his weapon and his gadget a bipod. :v:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

BadLlama posted:

Do suppressed guns not provide indicators?

They don't provide proximity indicators, but still provide hurt indicators.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
General rule of thumb for muzzle attachments: flash hider goes on 99% of guns that can take it, compensator goes on LMGs and Fuze's AK, muzzle break goes on every semi-auto gun (all DMRs and pistols).

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
https://files.catbox.moe/67sr6m.webm

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

tomdidiot posted:

You could do what they want you to do and just pony up the £££/$$$ to get the R6 points to buy all the basic operators.

That was fine when the standard edition didn't get discounted to peanuts every other week, not so much now that that's the case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Thief posted:

everyone always tells new players to get rook but all that guy does is drop a box of armor. like he is literally more boring than a recruit imo. sorry rook mains, thanks for the t shirts tho

The MP5 is a good gun with an ACOG and dropping the plates immediately means you can focus on holding the point and fighting (and if you die, you've at least used your gadget).

I mean, yeah, he's not exciting, but he's solid even at low skill levels which is what makes him good for beginners.

• Locked thread