Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I really wish we had more holiday themed stuff. House should have a Christmas+Snow variant and a Halloween variant.

Also Hard you should get them to make House actually come up in casual more often than 0.001% that it does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Or gets a Nintendo powerglove.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Is it worth it to do terrorist hunt matchmaking on higher difficulties for renown if you can't play regular multiplayer for whatever reason?

I actually like terrorist hunt but I usually just play Terrorist Hunt Classic on House on Normal difficulty.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

The Duggler posted:

I honestly don't understand how people have trouble looking in or outside windows at any time of day

Also, this is what happens when one of the enemy operators is a squid:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

The Duggler posted:

Notice how there isn't actually anybody in those screenshots for you to see?

Yea cause I would die trying to hit F12 when there's someone there. Sorry I don't have an indentured servant to stand there as examples for me.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
The point is I can't see anything in these conditions. How can you defend a picture of me looking into a stairwell and not being able to see at all because of the light?

The first image is on house looking into the garage from the laundry room. The fourth picture is looking into a stairwell still inside the building. And on the fifth picture you can barely see my teammates outline, if he was closer to the door he'd be invisible.

This is such a weird thing to defend. This isn't me peeking out of the building and spawn killing people. This is me looking from one room to another, and something that doesn't happen when the maps take place at night. Ubisoft AGREES with this already. This isn't how eyes work, this isn't how balance works.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
No it's not!

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I don't know how you're supposed to use any of the non-dlc operator shotguns and get any kills unless people are just straight up terrible. I've seen people use lasers and others tell me to never use lasers. I've seen people always hipfire and always ADS. I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing. I also envy anyone that can make a non-acog work. Saw a thermite with Holo sight and I just wouldn't be able to do anything with that. Not only is an acog required to look inside rooms, without the magnification enemies are just too loving tiny to see.

Also, didn't know this was even possible:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Why wouldn't I want to ADS with a pistol or machine pistol? I wouldn't hit poo poo otherwise, much less a headshot.

Also, Buck or Frost? If I had to just unlock 1.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Hey Hard, would you be able to let us know if there will be a point where a weekly challenge requiring a DLC operator will give out a charm for it, or anything other than XP/Renown. Because As much as I was going to pick my next operator to unlock I may as well just save up until it's required to get the Echo charm or whatever in the coming weeks considering it takes like 72 hours of playtime for me to unlock a single dlc character.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

I said come in! posted:

I am confused by the wording of the Siege Year 2 Gold Edition. Does it include the Season 1 pass or do I still need to buy that too? I am retarded, sorry.

Season 2 pass does not include Season 1 rewards or operators, there is a bundle in the ingame store to unlock the Year 1 operators if you wish to buy them instead of grind them out. But it will be a separate purchase from the Y2 pass.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

I said come in! posted:

B-but UBISoft game??? :eyepop: Thank you for the heads up! I'm gonna just buy the $40 version then. This is very good news.

With how well Siege has been going I think Ubisoft has completely forgotten they own Siege and the developers behind it.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Why fake iPhone when you can have Samsung Galaxy Note 7? :smug:

Why do you think the bomber AI explode when you shoot their phone?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
https://gfycat.com/TerribleOblongBluegill

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I wish there was a spectator function for casual matches because I could really use someone to coach me by watching what I do and giving me feedback. I'd stream... if only...

Btw, I'm not on U-verse, it's just regular AT&T ADSL and I'm on the fastest plan. ($50+ a month with overages). Man, I wish Speed Test considering me part of Uverse would give me the ability to force AT&T to actually give me Uverse speeds.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

rap music posted:

:gary: GGGOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDD :yarg:

And next match where your team eats paste and you're back in Silver.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Only time I'll get to play Ranked will be in the middle of the night on the east coast 11pm-9am EST. I think at this point the ranked pool will be so small I'll always end up against people outside my skill level/rank.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I took a break from the game when I got my PS4 back in working order to play Destiny and Titanfall 2 and now I can't get back into Siege for some reason. :smith:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Okay I think I'm back to play again. After Steam recognizes the game files on my pc. At some point it just decided to consider the game uninstalled.

afkmacro posted:

That's a garbage concept imo that a lot of game devs have latched on since the days of the first gpus when they figured out lens flares and crap. It should never look like a camera would work, it should attempt to emulate the human eye.

I've always liked all the lens effects because instead of emulating the human eye it emulates my glasses, and it's very realistic! :v: Just needs to fog up whenever I step outside on a hot map, or inside on a cold map.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

my kinda ape posted:

that's my wife

No, THIS is a wife.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

:allears: I love this community so much.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
If Blackbeard is the only DLC character I own then what should I invest in getting next. I originally got Blackbeard prenerf to his shield. This time I hope to get an operative that can be supportive or just have something valuable to the team. Although I've always kinda wanted to try out the guns that the Canadians get.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Welp, first match I got carried doing nothing. Second match I was the one carrying but we still lost 0-3. I had 7 kills at the end and not a single one of my team had a single kill, only one had an assist.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Jeremy900 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR0zlo1D8iI

Why is wall banging such a foreign concept?

Operator that can mark enemies and see them even through walls? Must be a hack bro.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I'm gonna try to get on tonight around 10pm if I can if anyone will be on the discord.

When should I bother using a shotgun?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Thank you so much for the games Discord goons.

My ping is all over the place and I don't know why. I played just fine this morning, but even after a router/modem/pc reboot it's just running like crap. I don't know why, only the game and discord are running. I can look at my traffic monitor and have zero traffic going on so it's not like there's some download going in the background.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
My shotgun trip report: I used the shotgun for Rook and landed an entire shot into the chest of Sledge and he survived to one-tap me with his own shotgun. He was like 2-3m in front of me.

Also I am really bad at calling out where I got killed from. And I'm just really garbage at knowing where callout locations are or following directions in a timely manner when teammates are cool and help me out. Feels bad.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Not an issue, I ended up playing plenty of games with goons last night. I just hope to be able to play some more.

I need someone to mentor me on how to be aggressive enough to get kills without being foolish. Cause I either push and die or camp and die later.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Beverly Cleavage posted:

Hold the angles. That's one of the big things. When you push you expose yourself which doesn't always pay off - especially if you're having network oddities.

Am I doing something wrong if I'm just in one part of the room swinging my view between any sightlines just waiting for a pixel to cross? It sure doesn't seem like how anyone I know plays. Everyone seems to pull off aggressive roaming or attacking well.

Also, am I bad for liking the Fuse LMG cause that thing is like a laser and after using it in THunt I might try it out in casual.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Thanks.

I need to give up on Shotguns cause I'm not getting any kills. I could use even that little 250 renown because I'm so close to being able to unlock a new op. I wish I was recording because at 2m I was ADS and pumped 2 SAS shotgun blasts into a guys stomach and no hit reg, no blood splatter.

I'm going on rank 63, you think I should be better at the game by now. 125 hours played.

Ularg fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Aug 7, 2017

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
500 more renown and Frost is mine!

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Sorry keyframe about yesterday. My ISP raged, not me. By the time I got back you were already in the afk channel. :smith:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Me and Haggard got some awesome matches this morning. I had 4-6 kills pretty much every game and one game I had 8. First round almost managed to ace their whole team, and the last match I had before I starting having computer problems I got a triple down with a GSG9 shotgun where they were all stacked up on the objective room door.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
New patch? New patch. 434.1MB.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
A pubbie just thanks me for mic callouts. :3:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I don't know how I would cope. anything before an acog feels completely inadequate. Like you have a blinding light in front of you all the time when you ADS.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Just refund me all my acog purchases where it applies. Also I wish the reflex sight with the triangle dot was at least hollow if not just not-garbage.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Apparently this exists:

http://imgur.com/gallery/HJv4u

Teaser:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

So this video found it's way on to my youtube recommended list today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUiqYtCZP0o

I don't think i've heard about 80% of these voice lines and holy poo poo Mira and IQ's voice actresses :eyepop:

Welp, Bandit (Carl Bishop), Blitz (Christopher Domig), and Jager (Michael Sinterniklass) are the best voices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I'm the deadest weight in goon groups.

• Locked thread