Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twazuk
Oct 3, 2010

The Duggler posted:

All the maps are good except for house and kafe dostoiefsky

fixed that for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twazuk
Oct 3, 2010

automaticswim posted:

they reintroduced the flying invisible shieldmans? :downsbravo:

I don't think they ever actually fixed it.

Twazuk
Oct 3, 2010

Thief posted:

One thing about ranked is that even when I find myself on lovely teams they still try to work together and communicate, which is why the majority of them are in there in the first place.

I wish I got your lovely teams. My lovely teams are mostly silent tryhards who complain when we start losing and blame everyone else.

Also I got played two ranked games In a row yesterday where a player disconnected early on.

Twazuk
Oct 3, 2010
Was Echo's Yokai drone always busted on Clubhouse or is that part of the new patch?
Half the armory ceiling seems to count as outside. Also some doorways.

Twazuk
Oct 3, 2010

Party Plane Jones posted:

https://clips.twitch.tv/SparklingClearThymeUnSane

lol wut

fix your broke game for pro-league hard

This sustains me.

• Locked thread