Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

All the maps are good except for house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Castle is a pretty solid roaming class if you use his walls and wire to set up some ambush points

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I was initially ranked silver but the ranks are a lot closer this season so you'll jump up to gold in no time if you aren't averaging one tk per round

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

cinci zoo sniper posted:

That is a very wise design decision. Echo would be noticeably weaker if the developers did leave idiot teammates ability to mark from the drone.
We've already tried that and number of other things. Swapping devices, renaming them, alternating between defaults and non-defaults, doing that with Uplay/game relaunches to see if it can reattempt to figure out that there has been only a single loving recording device enabled on the computer from the dawn of ages, and what not. We both have spent good 30 hours of actual efforts to try and get this thing working, and no luck.

Have you changed the settings in the uplay overlay? Shift F2 and go to the settings tab

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Paradigmata posted:

Also people that get angry are usually bad players or wont improve, because they cant control their emotions and seem to be bad at adapting and learning from mistakes or just outright will blame someone else for their incompetence.

The ultimate truth of this game is that in the vast majority of cases when you die it's because you or your team did something very wrong

But still yell out WHAT THE gently caress every time you die because it's always so sudden

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Ularg posted:

I know this is weird, but I'm so used to my good set of speakers that I can tell where sounds are coming from just like headphones most of the time. So what I end up doing is having earbuds for voice chat so I don't have to worry about them hearing themselves through my mic, with the game audio through speakers.

So you just have a whole bunch of background game noise playing over your voice chat?

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Glaz is pretty great, his gun kills stuff really fast and shooting him is like shooting into a big soft pillow

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I got some G430s on sale during black Friday and they are pretty good. Got a few comments on my mic sounding different but other than that they have been great.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

There are settings in the uplay overlay that appear as though they should be unrelated but you can adjust mic output there so who knows really

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Hard you are a true saint

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I bought the season one pass right before red crow dropped and the season two right as soon as it became available. Hundreds of hours and a full year later I'm still playing nearly every night.

Definitely deserve the cash for how much this game has improved over the last year.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Siege is more fun when you realize that getting inside quickly is the best way to play. There were a few times last night playing bomb where I was able to get right into the objective within 30 seconds without anybody even seeing me.

The trick is placing your drone near an entry point rather than suicidally rushing the objective with it

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Rectus posted:

Add it to Twitch drones too, nothing like acing it during the preparation. :science:

I still believe the ultimate meta for this game will be when people figure out how to get entire teams to TK each other with drones during prep phase

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Koramei posted:

Just do it on each gun as you play a round with it.

I mostly just want more uniforms.

Same

Khaki Ash seems to actually have an advantage. She just looks completely different at first glance and blends in well

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I honestly don't understand how people have trouble looking in or outside windows at any time of day

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Dante18907 posted:

Its straight up like looking into the sun or into a black hole void of all light on some maps. Since the most recent update it has started to bleed through walls and windows in some spots on Hereford and Yacht.

Nah it's all right. It's hard to see through but making out the shape of people is still pretty easy if you ~focus~

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Notice how there isn't actually anybody in those screenshots for you to see?

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Ularg posted:

Yea cause I would die trying to hit F12 when there's someone there. Sorry I don't have an indentured servant to stand there as examples for me.

If your point is that you can't see anybody outside of a window a screenshot of somebody standing outside a window would probably be better evidence of that

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Maybe I just don't understand what important thing you aren't seeing in those screenshots. Everything is visible

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Let's just agree to disagree

But you're still wrong

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I said come in! posted:

Oooh okay, so there's no extra maps? That's the only thing I care about. I don't want to miss out on any extra maps.

All maps are free for everyone

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Uplay logging me out all the time is making having the two step verification really annoying :(

When I get home I normally throw my phone into a corner and don't touch it until the next day but now I need to have it in my hand even if I haven't logged out

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Unless he gets a full shield or can move with the lmg tachanka will always be relegated to the meme league

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Solo queue is much better than full group right now

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Black Griffon posted:

How is the EU demographic on Mumble/Discord by the way? And are goons trending towards any of the VOIPs? I'd love to never have to use discord.

we didn't want you anyways

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Captn Kurp posted:

Loving this game, a really cool thing to have would be the ability to change my outfit and headgear while in a match, kind of like how they implemented the weapon attachment menu while picking operators.

I really wouldn't like this. No need to bring proper camouflage meta into the game.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Tbh frost deserved to die anyways for pistol rushing two open windows

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

aren't you the guy who had really terrible opinions on lighting being fine in this game

Not just the lighting ;)

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Lately I've just been giving the ol walls a spittle of sledgy sledgy and rushing and I usually get 1-2 people deep inside the building before I am gunned down horribly.

Fast siege is fun siege

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

This got me wet

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Maybe you should requeue

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Glaz is really fun now, he can one shot low armor guys from close distance

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Played some rounds this morning before work, game feels great.

Hibana shotgun rush is amazing as long as you don't run into Caveira alone

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I'm pretty sure Fuze killing everything in the vicinity is intended, be it directly or through walls/doors

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Because faster bullets is always better

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

bobua posted:

put up my walls though!

Want to join our PC squad I have just the person to swap if you like Tachanka

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Captn Kurp posted:

I didn't have Glaz's gun count for gadget kills, so far the easiest way I've found is to just get kills with Cav's pistol.

You mean get melee kills after you down them with the pistol?

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Can you buy it for me too?

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

It might be worth it if Blitz was worth playing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Cup Runneth Over posted:

I loving knifed Montagne and it downed him, FIX YOUR GAME HARD

I did the same to Blitz, he flashed the gently caress out of me and I just started meleeing. When I could see again there was no kill message, I was in a different room and Blitz was nowhere to be seen.

I eventually found him on the ground and got one kill closer to my free skin

• Locked thread