Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Lemon-Lime posted:

Apparently if you're at the back of the parking lot on the northeast side of side Bartlett, it doesn't count as being outside, because we just had an enemy Rook do it and no warning showed up. :thumbsup:

Near the kitchen side?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Favelas and skyscraper are the same map but one has much better objective placements

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Welcome to Siege, kiddos!

Siege, where the best strategy is spawn killing

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Sweet clip, I was hoping it was a clip of the warping operator tho

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

This is a trash game for babies,

Why can't I stop playing :cry:

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Welfare MVP rewards

Hard you should be ashamed

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Glhf I hear real life has even worse lag than Siege

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

If you guys fixed the charlie sheen legs I'm legit going to be upset

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Play Caveira and just do constant silent step laps around the map until you know where everybody is.

No doubt my favorite operator right now, silent step is game breaking

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

slap me and kiss me posted:

The fewer people who play her the better (because it means she's easier for me to select)

The problem is lots of people like to play her because she has probably the best defensive skill if you can manage to get it off

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Party Plane Jones posted:

I really wish the Doc gun was back to the old system of darts being infinite until you hit somebody.

Avoid matrix dodging them and it won't be a problem

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Next post: Hard queue times are way too long!!!?!!

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

drat that is a good article.

Everyone needs to read that poo poo

e: thank jeebus that ambient music didn't make it into the final product. I can't imagine playing this game with a gametime soundtrack in the background

The Duggler fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Jan 18, 2017

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Did you try restarting your machine?

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Is Uplay dead?

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

BadLlama posted:

My favorite defender is REDACTED

Delete this before more people start using it

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

For Honor was pretty bad during the Alpha (?). People slept pretty hard on Siege too though so who knows what ubi can pull off

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Hard posted:

I saw you were invited Duggler, looking forward to put something sharp up ur butte.

Doxxed with the most embarrassing truth of all

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Hard get the "give everybody boosters" button ready

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Recruits are fine how they are

The best weapon loadouts more than make up for the lack of reinforcements and sights

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Lemon-Lime posted:

Just put red dots on all recruit guns; they don't need to get a choice of optics, just not be stuck with ironsights that make some guns unusable and have no negative effect on others.

Iron sights are more than usable though??

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Has this been updated ? Looks the same as last time I looked at it

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Haha gently caress that operator is going to be ridiculous

If you can't wait for them to make the video available in your backwater country:
He can see footprints

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Yeah but iceorb deserved it

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

im a little salty about this one

http://streamable.com/1garb

and this http://streamable.com/z5aw9

garb indeed

The Duggler fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Jan 28, 2017

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

So she hangs something like a picture frame..

Maybe a screen that defenders can look at to see cams without being on drone?

Can't wait

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Basticle posted:

Most important question: can you fuze the window

Imagine a window you can just watch your Fuze charges wreak havoc from

Amazing

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Are we going to see any operator revamps like we have seen in pretty much every other season?

I'm almost always as excited for the tweaks and adjustments as I am for the whole new operators usually

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Kikas posted:

Eliza Cohen is actually, Ash. So you can probably regular breach the window. Meaning you can Fuze it. Or break through it with Glaz.

Hopefully it'll take two ash charges to open up, and Fuze and glaz can't break/penetrate it.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

AbortRetryFail posted:

IMO There's no right for Blackbeard while his ability is to at some level negate upper body shots. Anything over useless will immediately move into "too strong". I think they made a big mistake putting him into the game, realised it, but don't know how to un-make him in a way that won't piss everyone off.

Remake him entirely

Give him a pirate accent and a quick draw pistol and he's perfect

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Just take off the shield sometimes, he's actually pretty useful at 2 speed with normal recoil

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Basticle posted:

I don't know if it's still like this but the scar was noticeably more accurate with the shield on and the sr25 was the opposite.

Really? I'll have to try this out tonight. I could have sworn that gun (SCAR) was a beast with the shield down

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

IceOrb posted:

I believe he's actually slower.

Taking nerfed blackbeard is still viable as you'll post likely win most/all peek fights.

Yes he's a slow piece of poo poo with a shield that dies very fast, but you're also likely a piece of poo poo for taking him in the first place. (I'm looking at you Duggler and myself.)

I miss having a guaranteed win character for those overtime attacks :( I never took BB unless it was the most scummy of circumstances.

Ash is basically as good tho because she has the same bullet invulnerability

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

The bugs are what gives Siege it's heart

Also my phone automatically capitalizes Siege now

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Hard posted:

ah! expected that one!

For the rest of you no it's a regression roulette created by reddit. Found it funny because you know.. one or more of those will be true.

Randomly exploding and silent C4 would be amazing, can I put in a sepcial bug request?

Bonus points if it randomly explodes in operator pockets as well

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Look good!

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

That sounds borderline useless unless there were other ops who spawned during prep.

Are they revealing stuff? I'm at work and I can't watch :(

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Looks rad

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

If it's just skins I don't see how it matters in the least.

Unless ubi is going to increase renown costs which would be super lame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

Or just join the discord channel linked in the OP and don't be scared to join up with random people you see. We love noobs!

Buy siege

Siege is life

• Locked thread