Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

AbortRetryFail posted:

If this is something desirable maybe they shouldn't all be using the same smartphone. It wouldn't make sense for them to have different sounds unless you make the guy yell out LETS HAVE A LOOK AT THIS DRONE THEN.

Also is "placing claymore B)" voice line team only? If not that is a bit awkward.

i wanna say all the character voices are team only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

christ

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

why is the french guy speaking german

Gsg9 is German

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

CJ posted:

Toxic babe in position.

extreme warcrimes

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

tactical yoga pants

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

im glad for the recoil changes cause now it means bucks assault rifle won't have 10x the recoil of every other gun.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

its cuz the tiles separating the server from the main floor is thicker than most other floors, so the pucks can get stuck inside it, which then kills you.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

i lost a gun fight against a dude, but then i killed him beyond the grave with a kapkan trap and he rage quit.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

lol i didnt realize that was a over under shotgun.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

my favorite win as a defender on hostage was when during the drone phase, a normal rear end drone somehow injured the hostage and we just sat there and won before the pre-round period ended.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Lemon-Lime posted:

The 5-7 does 42 damage per shot, lol.

but why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

now that there's 20 machine pistols they should buff the mac 11.

• Locked thread