Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Why is it boiled?

Because a brand left his cumjar on a radiator and accidentally boiled a my little pony doll in the cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

I said come in! posted:

Oooh okay, so there's no extra maps? That's the only thing I care about. I don't want to miss out on any extra maps.

Everybody gets the maps no matter what. You can even get the DLC operators through Renown if you grind your rear end off.

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Koramei posted:

oh:

Spanish operator maybe? Maybe she can repair breaches or something.

Spain's going to be the first country up in Year 2, so we'll probably see the Grupo Especial de Operaciones first. Then we're getting Hong Kong, Poland, and finally South Korea.

Honestly I'm a bit disappointed with how... eurocentric the CTUs are. I want some more South American or African CTUs, or even Australia.

Segmentation Fault fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Dec 15, 2016

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

automaticswim posted:

this is the best update yet

Blackbeard still gets bullshit kills on the side stairs in House

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Hard posted:

I don't agree with this presumption.

It's pretty cool when people assume that all people within a project are equally capable of stuff. "Why is Bob focusing on making virtual hats when the servers keep crashing?!?!"

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012
Police Quest: Siege

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Zaodai posted:

Even more cameras watching you, too. :tinfoil:

Do you get the urge to shoot out cameras too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Hard posted:

Seriously just drop your armor, remind people once if theres some left and move on with your life.

''We would have won if you had picked your armor'' said no one ever.

make Rook auto-drop armor on round start

• Locked thread