Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhatDo
Nov 22, 2012
So I bought the season 2 pass and got 600 renown and was all good and happy. But then someone told me that I should have gotten 1200 for s2 pass since I own s1 pass.

Now I'm still good and happy, but hoping I qualify for another 600 renown windfall. Any truth to this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhatDo
Nov 22, 2012

Is this the discord group or the mumble group? What day is follow-the-sledge day?

WhatDo
Nov 22, 2012

Wooper posted:

how is this complicated

it's not

WhatDo
Nov 22, 2012

I said come in! posted:

I was going to ask if we had a Discord. I hate Mumble.

There is, I believe the link is in the original post of the thread.

WhatDo
Nov 22, 2012
Those changes go live for season 3, ya? Has the exact date for s3 been announced?

• Locked thread