Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Ordered Year 2 even though I only started playing this game a couple weeks ago. Really enjoying it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Does Matchmaking not work for anyone? I get queued with a team and then we take forever to find a game and eventually error out

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Speaking of bugs

I was on University and was on top of the roof. Went to rappel down and my game went into a black LSD trip basically. Could barely see anything on the screen.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Zaodai posted:

I get people shouting POTATO at me in chat (and telling me to kill myself! :v:) because I don't have Siege on my SSD so it takes like 15 seconds to load. People get so mad over nothing, it's great.

It's just the game itself. I have a 4690k and 16GB of RAM and this game just sometimes takes forever.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Join my first match in ages. Two of the three people on my team, not including myself, have Trump avatars. Is this online gaming from now on?

Yeah Gamergate types really latched on because he speaks to their incel mind.

Servers were really hosed yesterday. I don't know why Ubi decided to have a beta and a free weekend on the same dates but I assume it is because of their faith in their terrific online services.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Basticle posted:

not sure why you guys keep posting racist chat logs. are you waiting for Hard to give you a hug and give out bans personally? you all sound like a bunch of whiny babies who havent played an online game before. report them in-game and move on with your life.

lol you got banned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
i mean it's not like it is "Hard" to have a filter for this poo poo

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread