Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
Yo, I'm going to use this post to apoligize in advance for how awful I am. Going to be hoping in tonight I hope, so see you in discord if you want to laugh at me and my poo poo aim/situational awareness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
So I unlocked Sledge last night and he's so much fun. Though I realized I get carried away with just wanting to smash everything. IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet

Heran Bago posted:

Try getting MVP in terrorist hunt by smashing walls until you break the hammer.

I didn't realize you could do that. Was in Thunt last night just sprinting around bashing walls open. Can you use it on enemies?

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet

Welp. I know what I'm trying to do any time I get to play Sledgey Wedgie.

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Go hog wild, especially if you play on a console:
http://i.imgur.com/6e2HEyK.gifv

hahaha *DOINK

Yeah I'm PC. Just gotta git gud then. I've been trying to group with goons but discord is normally empty when I get on at night. Guess I'll just have to bite the bullet for now and solo queue.

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
Finally finished my placement matches tonight. Somehow, despite being a hot bag of dogshit most game, I place gold1. Then had a great game where apparently everyone else aims like a spaz. Really enjoying this game now that I'm starting to "get" certain parts. I'll try to hop in the discord or mumble or whatever more. I felt it was better that I just solo queue through my growing pains. Hit me up if you see me online. I'll happily be your rook in shining armor.

uplay M0istGrandma

This was probably my best game of the lot. Only fell off the roof twice this time!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet

Kikas posted:

I hit Gold 2 after the initial placement matches and then the game took off the kids gloves and hit me with players who actually knew the barrel from the butt of the gun, so prepare for disappoinment.
Dipped down to Copper 4 at one point, but now making my steady climb back to Gold. Gotta say, when you stick to ranked, stomps are way way less common, and many matches go into overtime, because the game actually feels balanced. It's great.

Sometimes buggy tho - the gadget uses counter on the hud is broken for Ash and Doc at least, and yesterday I've hit a bug where I got my Exothermic charge destroyed as Thermite by someone peeking from outside, and I couldn't place the second one, all that popped up was the detonation animation. Possibly cost us a round, so that was pretty annoying.

Right on. I'm fine with my level tanking as I'd rather be matched with people of similar skill than not enjoying rounds against people that just walk all over me and stressing about my ranking. Getting stomped by a group of 150+ Level type people when our team is all like sub 90 was not fun.

• Locked thread