Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."
I bought the starter kit for this a while ago and never really played it. I also watched the SuperBunnyHop video about this game and I have decided to actually put some effort in.

With matchmaking being what it is, I'm a little concerned that if I play with Goons I will get matched up against similarly goony enemies, all of whom will stamp a hole into me. If i play with goons will I just get stomped on by the enemy team in the first 5 second of a match? Is there a big enough pool of players for someone to learn the ropes before moving on to playing with more experienced players?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."
Wow, the Starter Edition to Standard Edition upgrade path loving sucks. I was honestly thinking it'd be like going from the standard edition to the special edition of Skyrim or something.

Like, I the game is $15 bucks on CD Keys or something and the starter was $15 at the time. If it was another ten bucks to upgrade to the full edition or something I'd go for that over using a third party site but goddamn.

Sion fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Dec 13, 2016

• Locked thread