Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

I still maintain that Castle's value increases 10x if he saves his barricades until:
a) There is less than ~1 minute on the clock
b) There are only 1 or 2 players left on the enemy team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

Valkyrie :respek: Frost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvrg5sIZ3LY

Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

AUG got nerfed, FAMAS got buffed :wtc:

Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

Lemon-Lime posted:

Yes, I'm aware of what it says, I'm asking if it's actually working as described, because this is Siege.

:3:

Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

A melee-only defender who can use active camo and cling to the ceiling like an Echo drone.
An operator who can set up motion detectors that leave a spot ping if someone trips them.
An operator who can fire castle-like barricades from a pneumatic launcher.
An attacker with heavy boots who can swing and breach a window in one motion.
A defender who can pick up drones and hack them to get a one-time ping of the attacker locations.
An attacker with a hallucinogenic gas grenade that makes all players appear as recruits without name tags.

Hard, please contact me for details as to where you can send my paycheck.

Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

Party Plane Jones posted:

The one thing I want for castle is just the aforementioned pneumatic gun so you can reinforce trap doors from below.

Or breached windows from a distance, esp. late in the round.

Although most Castles just YOLO it and go for the reinforcement.

Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

Knifegrab posted:

Hey Hard, objective randomization in casual is hosed up. I keep playing the same objective location every single round.

:wrong:

It's totally random, the code has been carefully examined by a drunken QA manager.

Our feeble human minds just can't understand that perfect randomness means getting the same number in a row sometimes. Like, all the time. 5 times in a row.

(Seriously Hard, you guys should look at using more uniformly distributed pseudo-random, like how music players use "shuffle")

Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

quote:

Thermite’s 556xi’s is easier to control.

The 556xi’s recoil has been tweaked to make it easier to control. The weapon’s personality has not been changed, but you should have an easier time at being more precise with it.

:toot:

quote:

FIXED – Breach Charges and Exothermic Charges are not destroyed if a One Way Mirror is placed on the opposite side of the same wall.

"Mira trick" now viable! (As attempted, and failed, by Autogaga)

Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

The working theory is that Ubi uses MTurks for random number generation

Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

Same, but I do prefer the red dot over the reflex (triangle) sight for guns that don't have ACOG or Holo.

Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

Ice Cube - Defender (with AK) that can supercool Rook vests, making anyone wearing one invisible to Glaz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

AnElegantPeacock posted:

Yep, that's some run of the mill gameplay there. Is this your channel? Are you trying to be the next pewds? You should try being more antisemitic. That's a real hit with the kids right now.

I bet you run outside at the beginning of the map

• Locked thread