Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help

Bofast posted:

I suppose they could switch engines without telling the backers until much later, just to try and escape this legal millstone around their necks.

Hey Citizens, that broken thing you have been alpha-testing for months? Well, here's the thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help
I feel like claiming That Kazan is going to be a "No, I'm Spartacus" moment, but what the hell, I am That Kazan.

I've been modding and poo poo since the nineties and I got into Microsoft by dating the CEO's niece's second cousin.

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help

IcarusUpHigh posted:

It's been emotional.

Probe me Beets!

I love this one, so can I also get a sixer probation with the above crobbear as a... *memento*?

And I'm also adding my favorite fan art / captures for reference purposes - sorry in advance for not remembering who the original posters and/or creators of these are.

Crobbler handwaving as Stan from Monkey Island:

(probably banned) space-underwear commercial:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help

skeletors_condom posted:

Wow, almost everyone got a crobearpig probation.

I wonder what r/sc or spectrum would think of the past 5 page of this thread? :smugmrgw:

Moar store citizer:

yeesh.

Thankfully there are some sane voices in that thread, it seems.

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help

Does anyone have the Firefly one? Where they discuss if it's a scam or not

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help
^^^ sweet. Ta.

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help
I'll give CInotG extra appreciation points if they manage(d) to convince Epic to implement a concept demo for Store Citizer on UE. You can't really blame the parasite in this type of situation because this is how they've operated since day one. So, Epic / Sweeney you should know better.

And points to Amazon if they release their correspondence with Crobbler after the switch.

So many things to look forward!

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help
Keep it up Lethality and you may be whitelisted from the downvoting goonbot.
Maybe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help

Rotten Red Rod posted:

So if Lethality is anti-SC now...

... Star Citizen... Is good???

Is he the one who likes all the doomed online games, or am I thinking of another one here?
If so, he may have final figured that going with the opposite of his original instinct might be good for Star Citizen.
(it worked in that Seinfeld episode)