Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Say what you will about bunny man, but at least he moved on from this pile of doo doo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Virtual Captain posted:

:laffo: Star Citizen fails to launch so hard they're destroying other projects on the launchpad.

Meh, the face ware guys were running a scam, they just finally got someone to bite their hook who also is a scam.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

TheAgent posted:

so no cheat coding an idris and taking it straight into the PU, I'm afraid

Thanks for the laugh, my co workers are wondering what ummm laughing at and well i'm not going down this rabbit hole.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Star citizen is the poo poo.

The literal poo poo.

It's poo poo all the way down.

Much like Battlecruiser 500000

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
What the flip is Gamer girl water.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Krycek posted:

Always boost through the mail slot

Wise words right here.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Everytime I see MRA I think of MRE, and I get confused why some guys killing off their guts hates women.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Just probate everyone in the last three pages

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Dogeh posted:

Derek is firmly entrenched in Vertisce's brain.
Does Vertisce have lust on his mind?

He may not. But I do.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

peter gabriel posted:

redit gives me way too much credit, according to them I am an ex backer, probably a big investor that can hack game files and am on a mission to destroy CI¬G by orchestrating a campaign of hate, spending days making videos out of pure revenge.
Reality: I am a bit of a dick who likes laughing at stuff

Who can't even put up a proper fence in his yard.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
I never bought Crysis, even though my pc could run it on high.

I did briefly play a ripped copy, but I found it pretty boring by the time you hit the water and uninstalled it.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
I gave it a thumbs down because I was watching it on my phone and there was no sound.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Apparently my sound was off.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

colonelwest posted:

I did a trip report on Area 18 a while back. To summarize, most of it looks like absolute poo poo for a supposedly AAAA game that has cost 250 million dollars so far. Just an empty space full of disparate slapped together art assets with no gameplay value.

This is a Star Citizen high fidelity pizza stand at 4K/max settings.

This is future/cyberpunk Prague in Dues Ex: Mankind Divided (2016)

I don't see any difference between the two screen caps.

Seriously though, Mankind was a lovely game in the sense you think you are fighting a mini boss then credits start rolling.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Nyast posted:

These comparisons are never fair though. It's easy to take one of the best-looking areas in game X and one of the worst-looking areas in game Y. There are locations in Star Citizen that look much, much better and closer to this Deus Ex's pic.

Pretty sure they were comparing slum food areas.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

colonelwest posted:

Yeah it was supposed to be a much longer game, but it got chopped up by Square Enix who thought they could sell the full game piece by piece as episodes.

I still enjoyed it, but mainly I just use it as an example of a game that came out years ago and still did the grimy cyberpunk aesthetic 1000% better than CIG.

Yes, I enjoyed the hell out of it till the wtf, it's over thing.

I would play expansions if they ever made any. But i don't think id pay top dollar for them after that.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Nyast posted:

Come on now, you know the same logic applies to other games too. Not all locations look that good in Deus Ex. That's why I was saying the comparison isn't fair. You can't take one of the best looking areas in a game and compare it to a bad one in Star Citizen and draw the conclusion that all of SC is crap and all of Deus Ex is good.

I've seen areas in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare that looked from 2003. The same can be done in any other game, including Deus Ex. I'm sure there will be tons of crappy looking places in Cyberpunk 2077 too. Anybody willing to bet with me that once CP2077 is out we could find areas that look as bad as this Star Citizen shop ?

Bet taken.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Being a space ninja is cool as hell and will spoil every other game where you have to run from point a to point b.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'm just going to leave this here.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

big nipples big life posted:

Steve is an actual code whispering genius where croberts is a sentient thumb that lucked out with 1 game.

I still laugh at the shadow casting hologram, or the onion knight pushing hologram.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Please don't post taxidermy. it makes me sad.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

trucutru posted:

A guy with your specific avatar cannot ask such thing!

That avatar was successfully freed unharmed!

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Rugganovich posted:

Speaking of Star Citizen, I highly recommend the GoDog line of dog toys. http://www.godogfun.com/
Especially if you're pooch likes to chomp on soft cuddly things and you've run out of neighbourhood cats.

Remind me to post a picture of a chew toy I got for sammie that was supposed to be tough.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Hi guys, i'm an angry gamer and I want to share my story.

Poot

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
I think next patch will fix all this mess.

Never fear.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
I love pineapple.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
When you guys said space truck I was thinking of a freighter space ship....

lol

it's a freaking ground truck.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Posting from a million pages back, but that t shirt ad looks like crap.

It looks like some 14 year old's first scene in poser.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Six actual games get me three months of play time.

A vanguard ship that isn't in the game yet gives me three years of dreams.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
That French guy with the Tonk was pretty fun to listen to.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
I like how the security dude is a straight copy from cyber pink 2077

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
All I want is a chance to play classic WOW again.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
It's family style, so they are going to bring out a platter for each table and you just have to hope whoever you're sitting with is hygienic or you get first crack at all the plates.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
FPS in space games make little sense. People usually want to play one or the other, so forcing someone to play something they don't want means Mueller just aren't going ti play your stupid game. (If/when it comes out)

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Pixelate posted:

No worries! There's always more...

Figured Sarsa would like examples of the hanger just hanging too :jerky:

There are plenty of multi-vehicular FPS games that turned out solid. So long as they keep a tight focus and... oh ok, yes, drat...

(PS is the cat's arse just sticking out of the sink then?)

The cat was indeed rear end in the air. but the story, as I read it, she was freed with no harm other than it's cat dignity.

And yes you have vehicles in FPS games, but you're not getting space trading and foot combat , eve came closest when they rolled out dust, but that was still two separate games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Also of note: they STILL haven't addressed SSOCS outside of that one second-hand comment. Total radio silence on it.

I don't even know what SSOCS is!