Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

"Join a growing #DiscordApp community and speculate"

Oh yes let's dream of all the things this amazing new mmo game will have, together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Fat Shat Sings posted:

put out the factsareuseless signal by making some comedy so he can come murder it

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Tippis posted:

Alien³ (assembly cut) > Aliens.

There, I said it. :colbert:

Ok commando you've done it
I'll watch it
But if it sucks I'll hunt you down

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

peter gabriel posted:

You literally have no idea what will happen with SQ, just like everyone else

It's ok Chris doesn't know either

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

What an ever-evolving masterpiece, if only Lazrin and Marching Powder were here to share this with us

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Can we fit in wtfsaurus strangling a lady somewhere?

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Is it so hard for you sub-morons to stop quoting the low-effort baiting mongoloid lol?

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

I hope this guy is real and not another testicle man alt, it's funnier if he's real

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

TrustmeImLegit posted:

I'm hoping we will have artillery and tanks at some point. Thats my pie in the sky stuff. How to balance that with ships seems problematic.

Chris will find a way

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Wiz posted:

the ability to process alien populations into food

Official Stimpire DLC?!

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

MedicineHut posted:

Why? Angry MoMA is cool and all.

MoMA is my favourite poster, I hope he never goes away

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Truth be told that was the first ArfJason post here I enjoyed :v

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

TrustmeImLegit posted:

When you were stewing and started to think this would be a good Own/thing to post (I refuse to think low enough of someone that they would think this is funny), did you hatebang it out all at once or did you measure it out in a grudge match that was interrupted by sobbing?

Please stop doxxing, I am begging you

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Ayn Marx posted:

Please stop doxxing, I am begging you

It isn't good, you see

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Imagine being the poor fucker in CIG's QA department responsible for Microsoft TCR... *shivers*

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

^ I was about to ask that. Why even discuss about whether or not this garbage will get a console port? There's nothing that can be ported to anything :v

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Lots of MoMA careposting today
I'm glad of it

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

So wooden
So spooky
Pls don't eat me ms repitilians

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

TrustmeImLegit posted:

You should watch the townhall. Theres clearly a plan in place.

I think you flew too close to the sun on this one SurfaceDetail

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Lol, so many retards replying in earnest to SurfaceDetail :v
ArfJason this dude is better at his craft than you've been so far haha

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Fyad please come back to poo poo on the floor and save us from ourselves

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

How long has it been since CIG mentioned Gary Oldman or Gillian Anderson at all? Feels like years

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

I like how SurfaceDetail single-handedly proved fyad's kind of got a point
Well done commando

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

eonwe posted:

has anyone said man of many anuses yet

This would have been received well circa 2015 but shitposting in this thread has gotten much more sophisticated

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Just a reminder, it's absolutely not normal to spend all day every single day for months on end following people on twitter and reddit, compiling all their personal information to make injokes and callbacks. It is also morally hosed up to doxx or send death threats to people, especially if their heinous crime was liking a videogame. Thank you.

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

spacetoaster posted:

This is funny coming from the MoMA stalker. lol.

Is the pedophile guy too scared to come in here and say that now?

Let this be a lesson to everyone else: Doxxing is really hosed up, as is sending death threats, and these people can't help themselves, even with someone telling them its really messed up.

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

spacetoaster posted:

Look, I'm sure you're a really nice penguin and all. If someone in this thread is sending death threats/doxxing or whatever please report it to the mods (that stuff is against SA rulez).

Now to the important part: How much are you in for, commando?

Even if someone did a bad thing, it is not normal or in any way mentally balanced to go ahead and do the exact same thing, or to justify someone doing it again.

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

spacetoaster posted:

What bad thing? In this thread? Sounds like you have a strong case. Have you told the mods? :smuggo:

I just wish the epic chillaxed mod bruh who issued a mod challenge like the gbs bitch he is would do something about actual rules breaking rather than being tricked into hunting snipes

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Senpai has noticed me!!

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

He's actually less stupid than spacetoaster I think

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Sad!

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

I apologize

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

ArfJason posted:

Yo guys you need to stop carefully combing videos of people you desire to murder frame by frame just to find if the button up shirt is the wrong square pattern colors or whatever obsessive minute detail you love to analyze 1000000hrs of footage for. It is really unhealthy behaviour, and makes you look like weirdos (I'm starting to think it might be more than just looks).
Please, stop doxxing people, stop jerking off to the bad spaceships, stop constantly posting through the entirety of friday nights about how much you want to assassinate with high impact weapons the wife of the bad space dev. I beg you.

I couldn't agree more

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Stop doxxing me

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Despite my best efforts I'll never be the worst poster in the thread :(

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Have faith and keep the dream alive, Citizens

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Citizens fighting the good fight in the comments section!

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Out of all the amusing broken things in the Star Citizen saga, the sheer waste of all this mocap poo poo is my favourite.

Silly amounts of money and effort wasted so a 40+ pouch-sucking manchild can play with the best toys and pretend to direct famous hollywood people. Living the dream!

Ayn Marx fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jan 24, 2017

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

I am sorry, I will try to learn more about game development
And maybe doxx some people with hateful messages afterwards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Mocap was big in the 90's ergo visavis concordantly chris must use it because 90's.

That's probably the best explanation we'll ever get