Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Lime Tonics posted:

How long until Amazon fires chris, I give it 6 months.
lmao when the game fails, cultists will turn to Bezos as the boogeyman who killed star citizen

turning derek into the jealous ex-girlfriend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

nawledgelambo posted:

I give up on the link, gently caress me

for your troubles friends, I was able to consult Dr. Thorne and Julianne Moore about the latest engine switch

I believe that's Jessica Chastain :eng101:

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

:barf:

what does the WTFO pickup manual say about her body language?

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

nawledgelambo posted:

Continue, this is normal behavior for someone who doesn't know how great you are yet. Pressure them further with more lewd groping, play off someone elses words and turn it into sexual innuendo, adding intensity (some may call it awkwardness or innappropiate; don't listen to them, they aren't being trained by the greatest pick up artist this side of Vancouver!)
You also may want to continue drinking alcohol (not your own, of course) to establish dominance and show the weak beta males in your presence you've been around a bottle before. (213)

Kosumo posted:

Also, don't over invest in this female play object, don't use deodorant or after shave before hand, just go with your husky natural smell of pure playa (unless it's summer and day 3 undies, in which case you may want to use a bit of soapy water in your groin area incase you fall asleep once your done and you wake up and her head is now by your face on the pillow.)

e:This is a pre-chaos catte .... I like lots
thanks guys, I'll use that advice for upcoming female social interaction

pre-pounce eyes are the best :3:

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Frequent words from CRobbers that you rarely, if ever hear from other movie/game directors:

reworks

refactors

reshoots

I don't think they understand project development :(

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

CrazyTolradi posted:

I honestly cannot understand how someone can say they've got two grands worth out of SC. How the gently caress in 4 years can you get enough gameplay out of something so broken and incomplete to make it worthwhile? You'd get more entertainment, gameplay and depth out of Air Control.

EDIT: Catte tax

obligatory:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEYcGPF00l0

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

CSR: He received a refund of $7,000 after breaking our posting and commenting guidelines.

Sandi: How dare he insult my acting!

CSR: No, he was banned and refunded because he spoiled the ending of Rogue One in discord Spectrum.

Sandi:

Acquilae fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Jan 17, 2017

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

a post

on page 500

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

lol these nerds will believe anything if it comes from anyone looking like an authority figure

They're the ones who would be guaranteed to go all the way in the Milgram experiment because some nerd in charge wearing a lab coat told them to do it.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

I wonder what the stimpire's lucky number is.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Xaerael posted:

Andy Serkis talks about the game he's been working on in the engine he's most excited about!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6tRt7c2elU&t=604s

:sadtrombone:
poor crobbits, even the quintuple-A-list actors from his space moviegame prefer UE :smith:

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

thatguy posted:

Halfway to the Promised Land.

More like...50.0075%

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

G0RF posted:

In other Batgirl news...

:lol:

After her two minute tale of errors upon frustrations (clipping errors, dragonflies stuck in scaffolding, broken legs and more) to no end, the punchline:

“and I think that’s a perfect example of why I like this game.”
Heh, the shitizens had the same reaction after that Christmas special where CR finally played the game and they thought the disaster made the game seem “authentic” and and stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

tuo posted:

the archer is strong with this one

Lemme guess...CRobbers played Titanfall for a few minutes, then janked his hands around and demanded mech suits in his game.