Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VengerTL
May 29, 2013
Beer, on the matter of overweight bald men with carpal tunnel syndrome, how do I join https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/FLJK ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VengerTL
May 29, 2013

alf_pogs posted:

i kind of admire lethality's never give up, never surrender attitude

His comments on r/starcitizen read like a parody but he does it so well Im worried sometimes he actually means it, like that north korea subreddit that people initially thought was parody

VengerTL
May 29, 2013
Has anything of note come out of CIG posting their taxes or whatever it was, in the UK?

VengerTL
May 29, 2013

TheLightPurges posted:

lol an engine change. this has been in the works for months. Not a peep. Nice open dev guys.

Engine change?

VengerTL
May 29, 2013
Isnt this just a networking change and not a engine change? like its a part of their "star engine" being changed not the whole thing. My mate is saying this will allow them to scale servers as he uses this in xbone app development

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VengerTL
May 29, 2013

TheLightPurges posted:

They are no longer using their hacked together version of cryengine. They are now using lumberyard for their engine, which will theretically make it easier to do the networking stuff (but I thought they were hard at work with the network updates for 3.0 coming this year! lol)

Ah I kinda get it now, I have never heard of lumberyard before this. All new water to me.

Any one here worked with lumberyard and knows more details about it?